Rage.

After an emotional reunion with her children, Aranea was dragged to their home. Even after years of leaving her home, she still remembers the route back to her home and the movements around her home. Even with bandages that conceal her sight, she still could climb into her home without any struggle. She lived here, eight years without eyesight. With all the memories she had with her late husband and her children, it was just too hard to forget.

Her children, aside from Kotou and Yochiiro, were wondering why her mother would wrapped bandages around her eyes. They got used to help her mother when they were still here, but seeing her with bandages was strange somehow. However, they did not let it get in the way how happy they were having their mother back.

Kanae had always in charged with cooking with Sei helping her, and Tamaru, Yoriichi and Kotou stayed with Aranea at the dining place. She listened to their bickers and how they talked to each other.

"Mother, you know I learnt Mist Breath !" Her youngest son, Kotou, exclaimed happily. Aranea smiled and pat his head.

"That's wonderful, dear." she said and pulled him by his head into a snuggle, and he giggled at her mother's action. Both Tamaru and Yoriichi were watching with a smile, remembering how their mother used to do that to them. Her eyes were always sparklings when she did eventhough she could not see. Now they thought of it, it makes them missing seeing her eyes.

"Mother, we finished !!" both the girls exclaimed as they did one last thing to the soup and took seats next to Aranea, snuggling her which she replied with arms around them.

"I'm so proud of my girls." She pecked their head and they smiled hugely at the gesture. Kanae left her mother and took an empty wooden cup, pouring the soup into it and served her mother. Sei did the same to the others and herself.

"Mother, please taste it !" Sei exclaimed and both Yoriichi and Kotou deadpanned. They remembered that their mother was a demon. Kotou looked at his older brother who already came up with a reason.

"Actually, mother-" he was cut by Aranea picking up the cup and have a spoon of it. Most of her children was watching with expecting glance, while the other two were worried. Aranea tried her best to gulp them and smiled in a proud smile.

"It's really good." Aranea told them and their eyes sparkles. Kanae was too happy that she almost chomped onto her wooden spoon with a huge grin.

They all continued converse with each other, telling what they had gone through during her absence. She listen intently to every part of their growth she had missed. She especially focused more on Kotou, since she left him during the crucial part of his life, and her other children had no problem with it. Kotou had always only had a father. Now, he had a mother, all of them want him to have the best time with Aranea.

Night had gone darker, and she watched as her children sleep next to each other, except for Yoriichi. The male was looking out to the starry night.

Aranea walked to the hallway, sitting next to her son.

Yoriichi felt his heart started to beat faster. He was nervous of an upcoming question that about to be asked by his mother. He exactly knew what his mother wanted to ask, but he did not have the answer to it. It scares him so bad.

"Where's Michikatsu ?"

He felt his throat constricted and dry. It almost painful to gulp down. He did not want to hurt her mother.