New Book.

Hello again my children.

And I'm sorry, this is not a new chapter to this story :D

But the good news is, I'm writing an original story took place in 1800s too but in empire era, where nobles and power took place to conquer a continent, "The True Ruler of the Empire."

It's about a woman that continuing her mother's legacy and fought for the empire, but she had to face many obstacles before she was able to do it. 

It will also be action, romance, angst, 18+ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and many more. 

The Female Main Character (FMC) is cold and indifferent for the sake of herself, but when the story goes on, she was actually a girl with many dreams like any other. 

This is my second original story (my other one is in another website but I stopped because I lost motivation). Therefore, I need you guys to give me motivation, inspiration, funny comments, and your presence in general. I hope you guys can help my first ever original book on wattpad.

I will do my best to capture the same scene and feeling you felt throughout this book in it. 

Just so you know, I always reread your comments because I am so happy with your response. Yall comments make me laugh, touched, warms, many things, I'm so happy :)

Thank you so much for deciding to give this book a try. This is my most successful book so far. I hope you can pass this energy on my first original book as well. 

Again, thank you so much. I love you guys so much <3