25

The situation had worsen. Many pillars had fallen, and Muzan did not seem to weakened even with the sun fast approaching. The progenitor did not try to flee, yet he wanted to kill any Demon Slayers alive before doing so.

Tanjiro had injured, badly. He lost his eyes and poison was taking an effect on him, and according to the assaulter himself, he was far from being alive. The remainders of Pillars and Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Kanao, tried their best to fend off Muzan and kill him once and for all. Nobody seems to even give a single scratch on him until the three juniors attacked him from blindspot.

Whatever they did, Muzan seemed to become stronger and stronger. He had lived for over one thousand years and prepared for these ordeals. He planned 1000 years earlier than the falling Demon Slayers.

"Heh.. This what you got for me, Aranea ?" Muzan watched the kids around him, bleeding but still stubborn to stand on their two feet. He only need to move his blades to knock them down and watch them scrambling back to their feet with shaking hands on the swords. They already reached fatigue, but still not giving up.

"At least don't raise them to become stubborn." Muzan mentally rolled his eyes, he was not having it. He did not want to fight any of these people, it was a waste of time.

"Sanemi, let's do this." Giyuu said, having his back against Sanemi's back to cover him from behind and Sanemi did the same, and he glanced his bright red sword which happened after colliding his swords against Giyuu.

"Sensei will come." Sanemi told Giyuu before he charged towards Muzan, and Giyuu's eyes widened.

"She's here ?" The black haired asked, his eyes filled with hope to see Aranea again. She should be here as a Demon Slayer, but in some way, it made his heart thumping more furiously and his focus sharpened. He had a reason to keep standing on the ground. He will protect Aranea at all cost.

Having a bright red sword, Muzan regeneration works slowly after taking a blow. That gave a new hope to the children, but the man would never give them any chance to move forward. Within a single swing of his remaining tentacle, he had injured almost every Demon Slayers around him. It seems that Muzan had ticked off. Veins appeared around his face and body, his eyes screamed urgency and anger. He wanted to skin these children alive. They remind him of Kamado Toyoru who dare enough to make him feel in great pain with only a sword.

"When in the hell are you going to come, Aranea ?!" He spat with rage, and at the same moment, Aranea landed on the ground gracefully from the rooftop. She needed to use rooftop because of the crowd blocking the road. Once she landed, her sensed all the children around her suffering fatal injuries but still standing up for her.

Aranea found herself hard to breath. Everyone injured and dying, all because of her. She was the one who started all of these. It all because of her.

"Aranea.. my love." Muzan cooed, a smirk appeared on him, although the frustration still visible on him.

Aranea took a few steps to Tanjirou that laid close-by. In his arms, there was her sword. It was taken care of by him, by the look at the handler. She then looked up to him, sensing a tremor around his head and his life that barely hung onto him. Aranea teared up.

"Tanjirou, I promise you I will end this." She said as picked up her sword, and slowly walked back to the center, facing her worst enemy, Kibutsuji Muzan.

"It will still be the same, Aranea. You will still fail to behead me." Muzan provoked her, his tentacles retracted from him and it was his first phase of transforming again.

Aranea grabbed her husband's sword on her waist, "No.." she said, she continued pulling the sword out. Her sword that was already in her hard, slowly turned into red from the base to the tip, and her husband's sword appeared to be the same. Everyone that witnessed it had their eyes widened. They never knew Aranea had already achieved it.

Aranea held her swords side by side, both brightly red in the means of executing Kibutsuji Muzan, along with her pair of raging eyes where she could see everything that differents on Muzan, the man who she used to fall in love, and probably still are.

"This time, I've come prepared."