9

Sensei stood where Tanjiro and Kyojuro sat across each other. She listened to what Kyojuro said regarding Nezuko and how Tanjiro are strong. Her heart warmed to the words, acknowledging the boy to be a strong man to die with pridefulness.

The news spread like a wildfire among the Demon Slayers, and it made their hatred towards the demons grew bigger.

They went back to the headquarters to get treated. Sensei didn't receive any damage along with Nezuko, but the boys sure did. They warded into a room for a few days, and Sensei continued her 'meditation' in a forest somewhere.

She stood in the middle of bamboos, her eyes closed shut. There were a wooden sword in her hand, hanging by her side while she was controlling her breath to be one with the nature.

She inhale and exhale, focusing on each and every bamboo around her. She was very focus, that she could feel the pulse in the woods, she could locate the nutrients went through the veins located in every stem.

"Everything is alive, and the only different is the feelings one bear. If they don't express them, they are as good as a piece of bamboo."

Her eyes opened, and she began to jump from a bamboo to another. The movements was too fast that no one could see by using naked eyes, or if they don't practice enough to see. All they could see was a graceful and flawless sliced to the bamboo, and a woman standing in the middle. As she exhaled, all of the bamboo fell to the ground, she flexed her sword in a gracious way to keep the momentum.

"H-How did you do that ?"

Her brows creased as she heard a voice. She turned to where it came from and it was Sanemi. She didn't know who at first, but the voice reminded her of the male that dare to hurt Nezuko.

"Grab your sword." she suddenly command, and he, for the first time, hesitated. He noticed there were a pile of wooden sword in a bush somewhere, and about to grab it.

"No, your sword." she said again. He gave her an unsure look, but he did anyway.

"Show me what you got." She faced him properly, her kimono was hanging on her exposingly, like usual. He had a hard time putting his eyes, and she immediately sensed it.

"Focus, Shinazugawa !" her strong voice sent goosebumps throughout his body. For some reason, he couldn't make a move and shaking in his feet. The frown she had made him squirmed on his sword, but he tightened his grip and clenched his teeth to hold himself from shaking any longer.

"Oi, old lady. Why do you have to wear like that ?!" He obnoxiously replied, making her raised her brows.

"Like what ?" she innocently asked.

"Like a red-light district bitches."

She smirked, moving her sword before her with an amused look.

"Is that how you deal with your enemy ?"

He started to charge towards her with a shout, and next thing he knew, sensei was already behind him in a fighting stance, as if she had land a blow on him. He turned around to look at her, and she did the same, a small smile graze her lips.

Suddenly, his shirts shredded to pieces.

"What the.."

"Now who's a red-light district bitch now ?" she said, making his face blushing red when even his trousers were about to fall, but he quickly hold it up so it won't fall.

"How did you manage to do that ? How can a wooden sword able to cut something ?"

She faced him properly, her face was shown seriousness now.

"Everything can be made as weapon, Shinazugawa, and I'm sure you know it yourself. You're the wind pillar, so you must know how I cut the bamboos and your clothes." she explained.

"But, how are you able to create many of them in a blink of an eye ? I can only do it once and it took a lot of energy to create such reflexes."

"There's a technique you must learn, and not only you, but anyone can do it. It's all about patience and precision. It took me years to perfect it, and children in this generation are growing more talented than before, so my guess is, you might be able to master it within a few months, especially being under my care."

He was still confused of what she was trying to explain, and his silence made her sigh.

"Don't worry. Sooner or later, I might have to teach all of you on how to gain this condition, the 'see-through' world, and you might be able to topple down all demons in this world."

Sanemi flinched hearing the last words.

"Eliminate all of the demons ?"

"Yeah. You must know who's the leader is, right ? His only weakness is the sun. That is the reason why he turned many unfortunate humans into demons."

Sanemi clenched his teeth hearing that. Many humans being turned into demon for his selfish needs. Knowing this, his desire to kill Muzan grew stronger.