12

I just reread the manga during this arc and I missed many information. My internet is not strong enough to read them and I have to wait five minutes for each manga which draining my battery.. so... if you want a better reading you need to wait until i'm going back home next week... but WHO CARES RIGHT IMMA UPDATE STILL.

Warning ⚠️ a little bloody scene in front.

———

Sensei became even more grateful seeing Uzui came to aid for Tanjirou after that. She composed herself, using her hand to collect her hair and rolled them into a bun so the hair won't get in her way again. She did not need any pin to hold it as she had done it many times before, and her hair was long enough to just tie it.

She looked around, trying to sense the other two young Demon Slayers that tagged along. She could not sense them since earlier, what would that mean ? It felt a little weird now not hearing one obnoxious voice and another high-pitched that kept complain and fighting one another.

Sensei heard some crashing coming from the house, her face frowning as she grew alert. She looked to where the sound came from, and she saw a demon blood spinning in the air, similar to those of boomerang.

They were a different weapon as earlier. Another demon ? she thought.

That would be a problem. They possessed the same amount of blood the sash female, but the boomerang had a stronger raging blood of it. She traced the battle still, sensing Uzui coming out of a house with another unfamiliar demon following. She acknowledged it as a stronger Upper Moon which she did not know when it appeared.

She stood from her hiding, grabbing her kimono and shredded the one that goes below her thighs. They had came in her way since earlier battle. She could not perform a better fight with her hair and clothings in her way.

She decided to help Uzui.

While Uzui suffered damages and the demon saw opportunity to kill him, Sensei came from
above and sending kicks to the male demon to stagger his attacking spree. He was caught off-guard and evaded all attacks she sent.

"Who are you.. pretty woman ?" he talked in his usual slouch manner, still avoiding all of her attacks that never seem to reach him. She found this rather hard, needing to extends her arms and legs in order to inflict only a little to no damage.

She underestimated them.

"Knock it off already."

She felt her right forearm being cut from her and another sliced to her face, cutting half of her facial which forcing her to close one of her eyes that was getting cut as well. Uzui who witnessed it, his eyes widened in horror.

"Sensei !" he shouted her name, while she stumbled back upon receiving attack.

"Nobody can be prettier than my lil sis. You are just an eyesore, woman. Get out of my sight."

Sensei clenched her teeth, holding the pain that surge through her body. She had never suffer any cut this bad before. She could feel her blood all over her face coming out profusely, her arm that going numb.

Sensei saw Tanjirou coming in her view, he was sent to another building due to the attack of the sash girl. The girl went up to the roof and enjoyed how the battle took place.

"Seems like you're not that strong, woman." The girl spat at Sensei, having holding her anger towards her since earlier for humiliating her with her simple attacks. She assured herself she was only caught off-guard.

"Tengen." Sensei called for the male who seemed to freeze at the sight of her.

"Focus on the battle. I'm okay." she assured him accompanied by her low pants that began to appear.

"Leave this place, Sensei. You don't have any weapon." Uzui deadpanned.

Sensei clicked her tongue. She was stupid. She was swaying in her own sea of emotion not to see the future that come for the future generation. If only she was not stupid enough to just slice him, that one time.

If only.

"You're not getting away, woman. You're dying here."

She was hoping this day wouldn't come.

———

It's short because I can't look at the manga for references i am SORRY.