Does he want to blindfold me again? The answer is yes. My eyes are covered again, ties the white cloth bandage, making a knot behind my head.

I feel him approach me, his mouth brushes my ear, and in a sensual tone he whispers to me.
《Do you trust me?》 I nod.

I remain seated without knowing what he had in mind, but I don't ask questions. I trust him. I hear him chuckle, as if he had read my mind.

《Turn around, on your stomach.》
He commands me with his sweet voice. I can't help but obey. With my hands I can stand and turn on my stomach, exposing my whole ass to him.

As soon as my back is towards him, he unfastens my bra and pulls it out from under me, throwing it somewhere. He lowers his bust on me, I feel his erection crushed between my buttocks. Moves my hair to the side, his lips kiss the curvature of my neck, slowly goes down, his hands tighten the flesh of my hips.

He gently kisses the center of my back, with his soft lips he covers my skin with kisses, in need of attention from him. He comes to my butt, biting my buttock softly. I tighten the pillow with my hand.

《I'll be right back.》He squeezes my ass with his hand, before I feel the weight of the bed where he was lighter, he went down.

I feel his bare feet trample the floor, towards a point, he takes something from a drawer, and afterwards I feel a lighter, this action repeats it a couple of times. It takes little and I smell the scented smell of candles filling the room, it's vanilla.

His feet move at various points in the room, perhaps he is scattering candles. I smile to myself, he's doing anything as long as everything is wonderful.
The light that filtered from the ends of the blindfold fades, he lowered the light in the room. I can feel him next to me, open the nightstand drawer, and gets something.

He gets back on the bed, the two legs on the side of my hips, then he opens something, like a bottle.
I suddenly arc my back to the cold contact of a... liquid? From the texture it looks like an oil. He places a couple of small drops all along my spine, creating small puddles that soon slip, joining together in the middle of my back.

I moan when his warm, burning hands begin to smear the oil all over my back, starting to massage slowly, putting pressure on points where there was tension, he notices, and insists on those points.

He was touching me with love and affection. As if I could break at any moment. As if I were the most precious thing to him. It's absurd how a touch can convey so many of those emotions.

With his hands working all over my back, I feel like I'm in heaven. My hard nipples pressed against the mattress beneath me. The whole thing was so pleasant, relaxing, exciting and sensual. It goes on like this for a while. Sometimes I moan softly with pleasure.

His hands stop massaging, leaving me empty, without his touch over me.
Then, suddenly, I feel his presence behind me again. His hands untie the knot, allowing me to see again.

I was about to get up, but he blocks me with his hands, I wanted to touch him, see him, make him feel like he is doing with me. I whine, but he laughs. He returns to kiss my back, the oil was absorbed in my skin.

He goes down again, his fingers take the edges of my panties, and slowly, starting to take them off, followed by his kisses on my ass, I raise my ass to help him completely take them off. He stands still, observes my complete nakedness. I no longer feel embarrassed, not as before.

Two of his fingers graze my calf, then my thigh, and stops in the middle of the buttock. I chuckle.
《Tickles?》 he asks, smiling. I nod.

Without any anticipation, his fingers brush against my exposed core, which had already been wet for a while. Touches, without really touching. It's a feeling between tickling and pleasure. My heart was increasing in speed.