13

《Sshhh ...》

He held my mouth closed with his hand, in a tight grip. With the other hand he had pushed me against the wall, making me slam against it with my face.

I felt his warm breathing on my neck. It was awful.
Shiveres were all over my body.

My eyes fill with tears. My body did not move, I could not rebel.

《Little bitch ...》

I couldn't see who he was, but I recognized the voice.

With a quick jerk, he turns me around, banging my back violently against the wall.

Now I saw the person's face, even though it was half in the shadows.

His eyes were merciless, a wicked and slimy grin. The look was of a psychopath.

The professor left his grip on my mouth. But he continued to hold me so tight that it hurt, he was stronger than me.

He began to stroke my cheek, were my tears began to fall. His touch was disgusting.

I wanted to scream, but no sound came out of my mouth.
More tears had started to fall, streaking my cheeks.

《Oh poor baby ... she's crying》 he said in an evil tone.

《It's more exciting when you cry.》

What? I felt panic overwhelm me. My heart was beating so fast, that I could hear it my ears. My mind was a blank space.

I felt his hand touching me everywhere, but it is as if I had lost my sensitivity all over my body.

His mouth was on the skin of my neck, leaving disgusting wet kisses. His hand was touching were I didn't want to.

Until I feel he was about to undo my pants.
My mind blacked out. My body didn't respond.

《HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!》

I see someone running towards us, jumping on the professor, both falling on the ground, it's Jackson.

Jackson was on top of him, punching him in the face.
In a moment, everything turned to red, on the floor,  the face of the professor. Blood was all all over Jackson's fist.

《J-jackson ... stop.》 a feeble voice comes out of my mouth.

I reached out to touch Jackson's arm, but I was shaking.
I was trembling so much that I couldn't control myself.

After a while Jackson stops. He was breathing heavily. His face was red.

I let myself slide on the cold wall, falling to the ground. I look at the professor's body on the ground, he was still breathing. Despite all those punches, he gets up with a bloody nose and lips.

He staggers as quickly as possible, muttering something incomprehensible.

Jackson looks at him defiantly but let him go.

My eyes stared into nothing.
I couldn't think.
I couldn't feel.

《Y / n!》
Jackson runs to me, takes me by the shoulders, wondering if I was hurt, checking every part of me.

I looked up at him, his eyes worried. As soon as we cross our eyes, he stops and hugs me.

A tight and warm hug.

I can't hold back all the feelings that were inside of me. They all explode in that moment. Reality struck me violently with what just happened.

I begin to cry in an almost hysterical way, sobbing, clinging to him.