~ Bonus Two ~

I open the box, and inside there was some cloth. No, more precisely, it's a dress. Wow. I take it in my hand, it's so soft.

It's a midnight blue color, so intense, if I stare at it for a while it gives the impression to see a shooting star at any moment.

The skirt has finishes and embroidery of white roses, they seem hand-made, every detail is done meticulously, they look like real roses. It's a beautiful dress.

As soon as I pull it from the box, a white letter falls. It's a cute handwritten letter. I take it and read it immediately.

"To you, my most beautiful white rose. Wear it with the necklace.

Yours, Jungkook."

My heart was exploding. It's one of the most wonderful gestures that someone has done for me. I felt an explosion of happiness in my chest.

It was even more beautiful when I put it on, it fitted perfectly, it enhanced my body. It was tight around the breast and hips, soon after, it spread out in a small cascade of fabric, not too long. I wear black heels to match it. And of course, the necklace.

I do a light make-up, I pick up my hair in a simple way and I'm ready. I feel nervous. Very nervous. I don't know what's on his mind, maybe I'm expecting too much and in the end he doesn't want to do anything special. I have to stop creating these fantasy castles in my head.

Jungkook sends me a message writing that he had arrived, and was waiting for me. I take my bag and go down to the entrance, I stop for a moment.
His beauty shocks me.

He is leaning on his car, arms crossed and a breathless smile. He wore a midnight blue suit, like my dress, he smiles at me and I needed all my willpower to not drag him to my room.

I clear my throat as I approach him, I greet him giving him a long and sweet kiss. Able to dissolve even the most stone heart in the world.

《You are beautiful.》 His eyes shine as he looks at my dress and me.

《You too. Thanks for the dress.》I stroke his cheek.

He smiles sweetly
《it'is even better on you.》

《Cheesy.》I pinch his cheek, making him yelp.

His hand goes behind my back, and he pulls me to him suddenly, making our bodies clash. My eyes wide open surprise. Our faces were very close.

《Now, I have to blindfold you.》

《What?》

《Trust me.》 His hands are looking for something in his pocket.

《But-》

He frowns. 《Don't you trust me?》He pulls out a white blindfold.

《Of course I trust you. But why do you have to blindfold me?》

《It's part of the surprise, now turn around.》

Without answering, I listen to his command. I turn my back, I expected to see the bandage on my eyes, but instead I feel his lips gently kiss my exposed shoulder.

A very strong heat invests my body. I feel his lips curl up in a smile on my skin when he sees the goose bumps covering me.

Immediately afterwards my sight is lost, thanks to the white bandage that covers it. Tighten the two ends, but not too strong. Ok now I feel the anxiety kick in. I have to trust Jungkook. Trust him. I trust Jungkook, don't I? Y / n calm down.

I breathe softly as he leads me to the entrance of his car door, opens it and makes way for me to sit on the seat without banging my head or falling. I arrange the dress, well, I think it's fixed.