01

I was training in the dance practice room, I was doing a BTS choreography, DNA.

Endless, endless hours of practice every day... It was hard. But I needed to do it, if I wanted to improve as an artist.
I'm a Big Hit trainee already for one year.
I didn't know when or if I would ever debute. Probably I was going to debute as a solo artist. Even tho my dream is to be an actress. But everyone says that I could be a great idol.
Perhaps, I'm the only girl trainee here. The only one ever accepted since a long time. It was a bit awkward sometimes, but I get along with everyone, and everyone treats me well.

But sometimes it's a bit sad to be alone...
Every trainee probably will debute in a group, except me.

My sunbaes, BTS, always
seem to have fun when they are together. They support each other so much. You can see how much love and passion they put in their work. I admire them so much. I love how they love their fans. They share a special bond. I want to be like them, one day.

I couldn't get right to do this choreo, it was really hard. I was too slow and I did everything wrong.
How do they do it?

《Fuck, why can't I do it? I'm talentless.》
I complained aloud.
I was angry and frustrated with myself. I hate when I can't do something.

Suddenly I heard someone cough and I got startled.

《This choreo that you are doing
isn't really adapt to do alone.》
My eyes wandered in the practice room and I watched towards the source of the voice.

《Oh, Jungkook-Sunbae... I tought I was alone.》
He was leaning against the entrance of the door, with a little smile.

《Well, I sometimes practice at this hour of the night》he entered the room and putted his things on the floor 《are you still practicing at this hour?》

《Yes...》

《That is admirable》he said smiling.

《T-thanks...》

I couldn't believe I was actually talking to him. I never had the courage to approach any BTS member.

《It's quite useless...》
He said scratching the back of his head.

《W-what?》

《The choreo that you are
trying to learn is useless alone.
If you want I can help you with it.》

《Oh... thanks sunbae, no need.
I don't want to burden you. I can do it alone.》

He chuckled《it's ok, I was going to
practice that choreo anyway》he came next to me and positioned himself ready to dance 《so should we begin?》

《O-ok...》I started the music and we started to dance, he helped me with every step.
I was flustered. Having Jungkook to help me with the choreography
is a big deal.

[...]

Hours passed and he helped me a
lot with the choreo, we danced together almost the whole night.

《It's already morning... the time passed so fast.》I widened my eyes as soon as I saw what hour it was.

We were both sweaty and panting.
《I guess its time to go take a shower.
Thanks sunbae》I smiled to him and bowed, but before I could leave he stopped me.

《Let's do this more often, Y/n.
It was fun. See you tomorrow?》

I nodded shyly to him. Bowing one more time and left to my dorm.

My heart was beating so fast.

I just practiced with Jungkook?

And tomorrow too?