04

Today was the day! Jungkook finished all his tour and schedule, and BTS is coming back to Korea! I couldn't wait to have him again in my arms...

During lessons and practice I was smiling all day, thinking about him all the time. I was so happy.

After that hot phonecall, some weeks ago, we kept just texting.

After the lessons I went to my dorm.
It was late, but I didn't want to sleep.
I wanted to wait until he comes back. I didn't hear from him all day tho...
I wonder why he is so late...
It's 11:00 pm... I still wait a bit, until I fell asleep.

A message on my phone woke me up,
it was still in my hand when I fell asleep.
I check it and see it was Jungkook.

The sadness overwhelmed me...
I didn't want to cry. I shouldn't.
I hold back the tears. Why am I so sad? I really hoped that I coulf see him today...

With a sad feeling, I get ready and go back to sleep...
It was really late.

[...]

What the...
I opened my eyes lazily. Someone knocked on my door.
I check the time on my phone
It was 4:19 am... who the fuck comes ans knocks on my door...
I got up feeling dizzy and sleepy.

I opened the door, and my eyes widened and my jaw dropped
《Hey baby》he was infront of me
with a rose in his hand, smiling.

《Jungkook...》Am I dreaming?《Shouldn't you be in To-》
I couldn't finish my sentence.
He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him, letting fall the rose.
Kissing me softly. He parted away and smiled, looking me in the eyes.

《Yes, but we finished quickly. So I took the first airplane to come back...》he paused looking down《...back to you》he smiled shyly.

My heart just skipped a beat.
I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

He caressed my cheek, he tilted his head, checking me out.

《Do you usually wear this when you sleep?》

《Yeah? Is it so bad?》
I was just wearing a big sized hoodie that covered till half my tights and my panties,with nothing under.

《Well... it depends, if you want to make my hormones go crazy》he laughed.

《I wanted just to cuddle today... But damn, you look too fucking sexy to ignore you...》he bit lips.

《Eh? But I-》he grabbed my face kissing me roughly.
This time we kissed with passion, I wrapped my arms around his neck. He closed the door with his foot and made me walk backwards, leading me to my bed.
He made me lay on my bed, continuing to kiss my neck, leaving me a little hickey.

I grabbed his shirt, to pull him close to my face.
I kissed him, making him go under me.
I was now on top of him. I grabbed his hands and pulled them over his head. I started to rub our private parts, over his sweat pants.
I felt his dick growing hard. He growled in my mouth.
He tried to escape from my grip,
but I didn't let him. I loved teasing him like this.
He was totally under my control.

I left his hands after teasing him, and took off his shirt.
His look was dazed, but he let me have the control. His beautiful body was exposed to me, I kissed his neck, going slowly down. With my fingers I pulled down the edge of his pants.
Revealing his bulge in his boxers. I stroke it with my hand, still with his boxers on, licking my lips. His gaze was totally full of lust.
I lowered his boxers and his hard dick came out.
It was so ready for me. I started to stroke him slowly and
some pre-cum came out.

《Y/n... I'll make you pay fo-》I smirked and took his dick in my mouth.
Starting to lick and suck hard, making him gasp.
《Fuck Y/n... didn't expect this... ahh... 》he moaned lightly.

After a bit I was giving him a blowjob he stops me
《Wait, I don't want to cum yet》
He smirked and with one move I was under him again. That was really fast.
I knew that I would pay for everything.

I was so happy to be with him again.《Babe...I-I...》he stared at me with a deep sweet gaze.
He kissed me sweetly.
Without finishing what he was saying.

He caressed my tight, then he squeezed it.
I could feel his dick touching in my womanhood. He took off my hoodie, and started to touch my breast while kissing me. He went down to my right breast and sucked on my nipple. He slowly started to go down, leaving wet kisses on my skin.

Took off my panties, and started to play with my womanhood just with the fingers. He trusted two fingers inside me, and started to move.
With his mouth he licked repeatedly my clit. I started to moan, trying not to be too loud. I felt the orgasm build up.

But he suddenly stopped, making me glare at him.
《I want us to come together...》He said smirking《You taste deliciously as always》he said licking what was left of me from his fingers. We looked at each other intensely, for some seconds. But it was enough to realize that...
I fell in love with him. I was totally in love with him.
And that was not a good thing.

We kissed, full of love, passion & lust for each other. With every touch I could feel how much he wanted me.
And I wanted to give myself to him, completely.

He entered me slowly, making me grip on his shoulders. His thrust started slow, while kissing me.
He parted from the kiss and
started to thrust harder and faster. Making me moan louder.

After a bit he pulled out.
《It has been a while...》he was trying to fight his orgasm.

I made him go under me, I go on top of him putting his dick inside me and started to move. He grabbed my waist so that I wouldn't go to fast. He was really sensetive. We both didn't want to come too fast. He grabbed my boobs, and tickled on my nipples that were really sensitive.
But after a bit I already felt the orgasm build up.
So I grabbed his hands, and putted them back on my waist, and I started to go really fast, my hands were on his chest to support me. He was thrusting under me back everytime I went down.
We moaned both and we came together.
He layd down next to me, we were both panting.
He cuddled me from behind.
I was so happy.

《Y/n... I missed you so damn much...》
He gripped me tightly in his arms. After a bit we took a shower and went to sleep.
He stayed here for the night, risky, but worth it.
We both didn't have to do nothing the next day.

[...]

It was morning, and a message on my phone woke me up... I pick my phone and look at the message. It was Bang PdNim, I read them and answered

 It was Bang PdNim, I read them and answered

Fuck. My phone slipped from my hands, falling on the ground.

Does he know about us...?

I looked at him, he was sleeping like a baby. He is so beautiful. I putted on some clothes.
I gave him a kiss, and left to
go to Pd-nim's office.
I didn't have a good feeling. At all.