32 ~ Final ~

Y / N'S POV

I finally returned home, well, in the dormitory. I stayed in the hospital for a couple of days for safety and to regain my strength. I needed it.

During those days the whole agency visited me, including BTS, bringing with them their joy and positivity. They distracted me, I even laughed sometimes.

Hong was arrested, a short trial will give him a sentence, but with all the faults that aggravate him, they will certainly not give him a few years. He was also accused of Hyolyn's death.

He did it, that son of a bitch killed Hyolyn. He admitted it after hours of questioning, after the secret services had already found the overwhelming evidence to accuse him. I hope he stays locked up forever.

When it became known that Hyolyn had died, everyone understood. All things made sense, it was like a butterfly effect for those who didn't know the truth.

Bang during another trial was declared innocent. Fortunately everything was returning to normal. More or less. He came back to BigHit.

I was happy that things were working out. But I couldn't help but be sad. Not just for Jungkook, but also for Hyolyn. I still couldn't believe she was gone.

This created in me emptiness and absurd pain. I had not yet accepted her death. I didn't know how to do it, I couldn't vent myself with anyone, I couldn't talk to anyone about it.

I had come to a decision. I've been thinking about it for a long time. I talked about it especially with Namjoon. He tried to make me change my mind, to think of it more, but by now I was determined.

I want to leave.

I don't have reasons to stay here. Yes, my career as an idol, but I can continue it in America too, indeed, I will seriously start my acting career. It would make no sense to continue to stay in Seoul.

I was leaving shortly, I had already solved all the bureaucratic things, I had also already withdrawn my passport. Namjoon helped me prepare my things. I asked him to say nothing to anyone. I wanted to go away silently.

I know it's not a nice thing to do, but I didn't feel like greeting everyone and making a dramatic scene. No one would have noticed my absence. The suitcase was ready and full, my room was empty, my mind was messed up.

But I knew it was the right decision, it was the only reasonable thing to do for myself and Jungkook. If we continue to see each other every day, it would be just a pain for both, and it's not worth it. People around us, who love us, also suffer.

《Are you sure?》
Namjoon asks me one last time.

《Yes. 》I respond firmly, looking in his eyes.

He probably hoped I would reconsider, I don't know why, but it wouldn't have happened. I would have left at any cost. I needed it.

I had to get away from all this mess, my mental health was paying for it. And maybe it was a right decision for Jungkook too, not being able to see me could help him move on, find someone else and be happy.

Hong left a deep wound in me. Everything reminds me of him. And that creates an intense fear in me.

I wouldn't have gone away forever. But a long period of rest, reflection and concentration on my career. I was still working on my album, I would simply have done it from another country.

I say my goodbye to Namjoon, he had a really sad expression. Also because he was the only one to know it. I made him promise not to tell to anything to anyone.