26

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I lean my head, to confirm what I thought. And I see her there, sitting on the ground with a guitar in her hand singing what I think is her song.

I listen to every word her lips say as she sings. Without realizing it, I went inside, she didn't notice my presence, she was too concentrated singing.

Every sentence she sang, every word, every letter, undermined under my skin, marching, blocking me.
And how I thought, bewitching me.

I stood there, listened till the end as I watched her.
The song was about me and her. About our story, of our broken love. Is this why Namjoon insisted on making me listen to it?

She told her truth in the lyrics.
She confessed what she couldn't tell me. I feel stupid. A huge jerk for not understanding before.

How did I not realize before what she was trying to make me understand? I had my eyes closed all this time. Namjoon was right, she was hiding something, and she confessed it indirectly in broken love.

She talked about things that only I could understand, like the white rose. She continued singing, saying that she could not confess a truth to the person she loved for fear of the consequences, for fear of my actions. She was simply afraid.

Afraid of everything that could happen later. That's why she always ran away and avoided any way of not telling me what was happening ... is it so serious?

What she can't tell me ... is it really impossible to confess? In the song she talks about lies ... those lies she told me. From her mouth the lies sounded so sweet ...

She turns off her phone, and puts her guitar down. She was crying, and so was I, my cheeks were drenched in my salty tears.

《I hope you will listen to the song, sooner or later Jungkook ... 》she said in her broken voice to herself.

《I listened.》 His voice came out even before he could realize it.

The same thing did his feet, he dropped the plastic bag on the floor, running to her. Y / n jumped to her feet as soon as she saw him, surprised.

Jungkook pulled her to his body, hugging her tightly. Both began to cry in each other's arms.
《Sorry Y / n, forgive me ...》

《Sorry for everything I did to you ...》 Jungkook started sobbing.

She wrapped her arms around him, dipping her face into his chest. He stroked her back with his hand.

《Sorry for not figuring it out...
Forgive me for everything-》 a sob choked his throat interrupting him.

He couldn't believe he'd avoided that song all this time. If only he had listened to it before.

Y / n breathes his scent, enjoying its fragrance as much as possible. How much she had missed it.
《You heard it now, and that's okay ...》 she said gently.

《It's my fault, I should beg for forgiveness ... 》the sobs came out of her mouth without control.

《Hold me tight.》she said in a whisper.
The two remain embraced for a while before they break the hug, they look into each other's bright eyes, smiling. Their hearts were beating wildly.

Jungkook takes her face in his hand, leans his face and their lips meet, after so long, after so much desire, they kiss.

Soon the kiss becomes more passionate, their tongues ​​intertwine like a dance, a dance they had never forgotten the steps of. Y / n twists her arms around Jungkook's neck, jumps and he takes her from under her legs with his arms, without ceasing to kiss.