02

After that day we did that... you know.
We saw eachother everyday just to dance.
We didn't do anything else after that. He didn't try, me neither.

We actually got to know eachother better. We bonded, there wasn't just sexual intention like before, I actually like the way he thinks he is so down to earth. But it was embarrassing in the beginning, after what we did... but we weren't so awkward after some days.
He was just a normal boy afterall, that was living his big dream.

Sometimes I still think about that day. Mostly I think about his dick. But whatever.

I feel attracted to him. But not only physically, also mentally. His gestures, his voice... all of him attracts me towards him. It makes me crazy. I don't understand why he didn't talk about what we did in that day... was is insignificant for him? For me not...
I mean, he was the first man who made me feel like that, the first who made me have an orgasm. But it isn't just that, now.

After I finished my usual lessons I went to the dance practice room. I came in, and a smiley face welcomed me.
But it wasn't Jungkooks one.

It was Yeonjun, one of the trainees who I train with, and my bestfriend.

《Hey Y/n!》

《Hey Yeonjun, wassup?》

《I heard that you practiced
at night here so I wanted to join for tonight!~》
He said smiling.

We came to BigHit in the same month. So we know eachother well, we became really close, and I trust him.

《Sure! Why not. I'll play some music.》He nodded smiling.

We danced some random choreos.
We were laughing and having a lot of fun. Just dancing with him makes me happy.
It made me forget about Jungkook for a moment.

After a bit, Jungkook came into the room and he was watching us, but I didn't see him, until Yeonjun noticed him.

《Oh! Sunbae! You like to practice at night too?》

《Yeah... kinda》
He looked so serious. Like he was angry.
The atmosphere became so akward all of sudden.

《Sunbae... do you want to
dance with us?》I asked to him.

《No. I'm fine. Just continue what
you were doing.》 He said it with such a cold tone...

He just sat on the floor using his phone and glaring at us sometimes.
We kept dancing and having fun.

After some songs, Yeonjun left.
It was just me and Jungkook.
But he was acting so strange...

《Is everything ok...?》
I asked sitting next to him.

《Mmh.》 He mumbled.
Still using his phone, not looking at me.

《So... you wanna dance?》

《Why don't you just ask Yeonjun?》

《Eh...?》

《Why are you saying this...?》

《You seemed to have more fun with him than with me.》

《Why are you acting like this suddenly?》I crossed my arms.

《Well, if we aren't going to practice, just I'll leave.》I got up to leave the room.

《No... wait please...》He came after me, grabbed my wrist, and made me face him. He slammed his lips on mine. His hands were holding my face.

《W-what was this for...》
I looked down, I felt my face heat up.