20

Y / N'S POV

I was waiting at the table while Jackson withdrew our orders at the counter. We decided to go out for a coffee, try to relaunch our relationship.

《Here is your macchiato ~》he puts the mug with the hot drink in front of me. Sitting on the chair next to me.

We started talking about this and that, updating ourselves on the last things that happened, until we were interrupted by a scream, making us turn with wide eyes towards the noise resource.

《OOOH MY GAAAHD Y / N!》 I saw two girls, in school uniform, run happily towards us.

《Hi! You're y / n right?》

《Uhm yes?》

《Can you make us an autograph?》 the two looked at each other enthusiastically.

《An autograph? From me?》I was staring at them confused and in shock.

《Yes please! We love your cover!》they put their hands together, pleading.

《My cover? Really!?》
I kept feeling more and more incredulous at this whole situation.

Jackson stared at me with a huge smile. The two girls gave me a marker with their notebooks, on which to sign.

I picked them up, staring at it. I don't have a signature! How do you make a signature? I looked at Jackson, hoping for some help, but he just gave me a "fighting" sign and that's it. Really helpful.

I asked the name of those two girls, their names were Hwasa and Chaerin, I decided to sign with my name with a cute message for them, trying to make it look pretty, at least. I returned the notebooks and markers to the two girls.

They smiled at me happily 《thank you! We look forward to your debut! They bowed to me.

《Thanks to you, girls.》 I reciprocate the bow. They go away hopping happily.

I sit back in the chair, looking lost in the void, take a sip of my coffee and look at Jackson.

《What just happened?》

《My dear friend, this is becoming famous.》 He said, crossing his arms, he was smiling like an cute idiot.

《Wow ...》 it was a strange feeling. Difficult to describe. Does this mean being recognized on the street for the first time?

[...]

When we returned from the cafe, Jackson insisted on going to practice. As we were walking towards the practice room, I noticed Jackson jumping from time to time. He seemed very happy.

When we enter the practice room I look for the light switch. As soon as I turn around after turning it on I hear a burst, confetti flying through the air and lots of applause and shouting.

What is going on?

I saw a good part of the BigHit staff, some trainees, and Jackson looked at me with a huge smile. There was a band over them, with:

"Congratulations for your first million".

What the hell should that mean? Million of what?

I feel like I'm a mass of stupidity and confusion 《what's going on?》

《Y / n! Your cover ~》 Jackson hopped back to me all cheerful.

《My cover?》

《Yeah your cover!》he says enthusiastically.

《... my cover.》 I still didn't understand.

Jackson snorts laughing 《you're so slow.》 He puts his arm around my shoulders
《YOUR COVER HAS REACHED A MILLION VISUALIZATIONS!》he shouted happy in my ear with his arms in the air.