05

I kissed him before going.
I went out of my room, to Bang Pd-nim's office.

My heart was beating fast.
Did he find out about me and Jungkook? But how?
I knocked on his door, waiting for an answer.
I was sweating cold.
《Come in》 hid voice was cold, his tone was not clear. I go inside and he tells me to sit in the chair in front of his desk. He was sitting on the swivel chair, his elbows resting on the table, his eyes on the computer, he was probably working.

He looks at me. I was a bundle of nerves.
《Y/n, do you know why I told you to come?》 I shook my head 《I think you know》 I swallowed.

Bang Si-Hyuk was a man who knew how to scare if he needed to, he was good at his job, and also with us trainees, but when someone disobeyed him, he would go mad.

He sighed, took off his glasses, and rubbed his eyes with his fingers.

《You know you have the date ban, do you?》

《Pd-nim ​​... I-i ..》 he interrupted me 《I don't want to send you away, your talent would be wasted otherwise》 he looked me straight in the eyes 《I will not allow you ruin your career》
The man was half-angry and half-disappointed.
I could only look down.

《I forbid you to have any contact with him, whether they are personal or help from him》 my heart broke.
《I don't want to go that far, but if you continue to see him outside of the working sphere, I will be forced to punish him.》my eyes widened, they were teary. I had no other choice but listen to him.

《It's not fair...》I said almost whispering, but he heard me.
《You knew you cannot have a relationship, Y/n.》

I could not go against it.
He is the boss.
And I knew it was risky, I knew it was wrong. But I didn't care...
These are the consequences of my actions.
And now, I have to pay.

I nodded, trying not to burst into tears. My hands were shaking.
I was sad, angry and disappointed with myself.

《I believe that you will listen to me and make sure you will not see him again》he waited for me to answer

《yes I will》

《Great, you can go now》

I was about to leave the office, until Bang called me 《ah y/n, it's better if you don't say anything to Jungkook about what I told you. You need to be convincing 》
I did not even want to answer. I bowed a little before leaving, and closed his door.
With my heart broken, I let go of the first sobs.

I was now resigned.