12

We stood with our heads down, the professor yelling at us, he was so angry.

After he caught us, he brought us to the classroom where we usually have lessons. Giving us a lecture that had already lasted 10 minutes. I had stopped listening to him, until he pronounced my father's name.

《Y/n, don't you think about your father?》

I stared him straight in the eyes, he didn't have to go any further.

《My father has nothing to do with this.》

Jackson raises his stunned and confused, shifting his gaze from me to the professor.

He starts to chuckle
《Just because Bang Shi Hyuk is your father, should I let it go?》

Jackson suddenly turns to me with his mouth open.

《How do you know?》 I say almost growling.

《It doesn't matter. Tomorrow morning I want you both here in class.》
He gives us one last stern look before leaving the class.

Jackson was unsure whether to talk or shut up, but decided to talk
《Bang PD... is your father?》

I nod in silence. I clenched my fists. I was burning with anger.

《Wow ...》

《Please don't tell anyone.》

《I won't say anything》 he gave me a reassuring smile 《though ... you have to admit that ...》 I see him holding back his laughter 《the hide and seek from before was fun.》

Looking back at the scene, being chased by a professor for the whole agency?

《Well yes you are right》 we start laughing both. Forgetting that tomorrow we are going to face the consequences.

[...]

The following day, we met the professor, he gave us another lecture, and then he told us that we should clean the practice room every day, after everyone had trained. For one month.

Great.

We had to start today.
The thing was already on everyone's mouths.

Some had even invented useless stories and voices. They had also magnified them, one of the voices said that the punishment had given us because they caught me and Jackson fucking.

I was in my room, in a little while I had to go to the practice room.

I took a book, opened it in a specific page, and found the white rose that Jungkook had brought me some time ago. I had kept it, putting it in a book, so it would dry, keeping all its beauty.

I heard a knock on the door, got up and put the book back where it was.
I opened and a huge smile formed on my lips.

He entered and closed the door. He grabbed my face and kissed me gently. I smiled on his lips.

《Sorry if I didn't message you ...》

《It's ok. The important thing is that you are here now.》

We sit on my bed and we both cross-legged.

I notice he had a rather strange expression and was biting his lip nervously.

《You ok?》

《Yup...》

He was lying.

《I don't believe you.》

《It's the truth.》

《What do I have to do to make you talk?》

He gave me a perverted face and a mischievous smile.