28

Y / N'S POV

Jungkook left early this morning, he had some meetings to do with his group, I had to talk with Hyolyn about my next comeback.

I felt ready and strong. This last period with Jungkook was magical. We had a wonderful time. Our relationship has become stronger, it's as if we could fight against everything.

My love is an armor for him, capable of protecting him, capable of taking us to the stars.

I reach Hyolyn's office, but she hasn't arrived yet. I wait outside her office, two weeks have now passed since I discovered the truth about my dad.

For now I was just running away, but I know that sooner or later I would have to face the truth and accept it, I have mixed feelings about it.

《Who do we have here ...》 a deep voice takes my attention, making me spin around.

My body stiffens, my brain becomes blurred as soon as I recognize the person on front of me.

《Hong ...》 I can somehow pronounce his name.
I walk away from him, but he kept coming closer to me.

He sighs with a disquieting smile. 《Poor girl, you know nothing...》

What was he referring to?
《About what?》

He laughs, a malicious laugh, he brings his finger close to my face with his hand, but before he can touch me I take his hand and bend his fingers, he moves with pain, tries to free himself, but my grip was too narrow, the more he moved, the more it hurt.

I smile with satisfaction, while he suffers, self-defense courses were useful after all. I hold his hand tight, squeezing more, so I hurt his fingers as much as possible.

He mumbles in pain 《ok-ok fuck, I understand, I won't touch you》 he says in one breath. I let go of his hand.

He starts to chuckle looking down 《you've made progress, I admit it ...》 his slimy gaze settles on me, a shiver down my back runs down, I have a bad feeling.

He moves suddenly, in a quick move I find his hand around my throat, preventing me from breathing 《but not enough.》 He whispers near my ear. Bastard.

I grab his arm with my hands, trying to loosen his grip, but it's impossible. Everything starts to hurt.
I can't breathe anymore, only strangled sounds come out of my mouth, tears start to come out of my eyes.

I see his psychopathic look pleased with my state, he likes to see me suffer like this. His expression was frightening.

《Tell to your dear manager, to don't stick her nose where she shouldn't.》he spit out the phrase near my ear, and immediately after leaves my throat.

My body falls to the ground without strength, looking for all the oxygen that was prevented from breathing, I touch my aching neck, breathing heavily.

《You won't get away with it, Hong.》 I stare at him with my shining and weak eyes, but I felt all the determination come out of all the pores.

He looks down at me《I always do.》he says the last sentence and goes away. My heart was beating wildly, my throat and eyes burned.

I was still on the ground, trying to regularize my breathing, trying not to cry. I thought I could defend myself, but I failed. I clench my fists, angry.

《Y / n?!》 A voice screams, and I hear footsteps approaching me quickly.

I look up and see Jungkook's father, Jungbin, collapse next to me helping me to stand up 《what happened? Are you okay?》he asks me worried.