30

Y / N'S POV

As soon as BTS were told about Bang's arrest, they rushed to the station where he was being held, where they are now. I don't know why they arrested him.

But I have assumptions, and I hope I'm wrong tho. I've been trying to call Hyolyn all day. But she doesn't answer, the voice mail always goes in. I walk back and forth in my room, no one was informing me.

I didn't know what to do, I felt useless. I'm worried, for everyone. I tried to call Namjoon, but he didn't pick up too. Not knowing anything was freaking me out.

After a couple of hours, Namjoon called me, he seemed very tired, they came back during the night. Bang hasn't been released, he was accused of money laudering and all the other things that Hong is actually guilty of.

I suspect it was Hyolyn.
But could she really betray our trust in this way? I thought she would respect my choice to not use that way, and above all, that document I found. But ... why was Bang arrested and not Hong?

I asked how the others were, and the answer is predictable. They are sad.
And in all this, I can't do anything. In the end ... Bang is not as bad as I thought, he had his reasons. He did everything to protect me and Jungkook, to prevent us from hurting ourselves.

But it didn't help, it still hurts. Very bad. And the worst thing is that I can't stop loving him, I miss him so much. A part of me would like to not care, go to him and be with him, but the other part, the reasonable one, knows that it isn't possible.

All this mess we've been through, for what? What did we suffer for?

Some light knocks on my already half door bring me abruptly to reality. It's Namjoon and Jungkook.

As soon as our eyes meet, we stop for a second, but it seemed as if the whole universe had stopped too, as if someone had paused. A wave of feelings overwhelm me all at once, I feel flooded. I'm suffocating in the oxygen.
I can hardly say hi to him.
They enter timidly, they had dark circles, they were tired.

I tell them to sit comfortable, asking why they came to me after spending half of the night in the police offices to find out what accusations Bang was accused of.

《I wanted to know how you were, actually, we.》 he says, looking at Jungkook who was sitting on a chair, stiff, biting his lower lip.

《I'm ok. But you didn't come here just for that, right?》

Namjoon purses his lips in a straight line《we both know who did this to Bang.》 he says seriously. I suppose he's referring to Hyolyn.

It didn't take a genius to know who had made the "spy" in this situation, how ironic.

I sigh 《I know ... but I can't contact her, it's like she disappeared into nothingness.》 I felt guilty.

I just wanted to talk to Hyolyn, to understand why she had acted behind my back. I know that her mission was important, but was it really necessary to have Bang arrested?

《Next week the shareholders have organized a meeting, to nominate the new CEO, since Bang is no longer there.》 I nod, not understanding where he wanted to go.

《Hong, he proposed to be the next CEO.》he says in a serious but worried tone.

《What?》 I take my face in my hands forlornly, the situation couldn't get worse.

I let myself fall on my bed with a dead weight. With wide eyes I stare at an empty corner of my room 《it's a disaster.》

《We must make the way to prevent everything.》 I nod to Namjoon's words. But how?