~ Bonus Three ~

After the wonderful dinner and the moment we spent together, we are returning to the dorm, we are really happy. Again. Everything looks so light, so easy ...

Jungkook instead of going to the part of the dorm where I live, goes to his. I follow him without protesting. He said his hyungs aren't there today.

As soon as we get inside I immediately take off my heels, my feet ache. I hold them in my hand as Jungkook takes me to his room. I can't wait to lie down, I'm dead tired.

《Those shoes are foot killers.》 I nod, widening my eyes, laughing.

I put my things on one side of the room, it's still a bit dark. As soon as Jungkook turns on the light, I hear him behind me and suddenly takes me in his arms like a bride, I release a surprised and frightened scream.

《I lost ten years of my life ...》 I say, recovering from the fright. He laughs and leads me to the bed, laying my body on the bed.

He takes off his jacket and unbuttons two more buttons on his shirt, before returning to me, gets on the bed with his knees. He looks at my feet, frowning.

《They are very red.》

He moves towards my feet, and before he can tell me what he wants to do, I feel his fingers working on the sole of one of my feet. His thumbs crush the sensitive points of my foot.

《Ah ...》 unintentionally I moan.

He smiles, and puts more pressure. My toes curl up, I try to restrain myself. But his foot massage is really intense and pleasant. He knows where to put pressure and where to spend more time doing circular motions.

《Do you like it?》 his hoarse, almost dark voice. I reply with a moan of consent.

He doesn't look away from me, he looks at my every reaction he's giving me. Everything is getting quite sensual. I see a bulge in his pants.

The sensation of pleasure at the foot spreads throughout my body. My every sense is at its best. I swallow. I wish he touched me elsewhere.
And as if he had heard my thoughts, his hands don't come off, but go towards my thighs.

With the tips of his fingers brushing against my bare skin, as he climbed up, his knees now touched my hips, one on each side. His tight pants showed his thick muscles. I swallow again.

I try to get up to reach his face and kiss him, but he stops me. I pout. But in the end I let myself go, I wanted to see what he wanted to do, how far he would go with me.

He stands upright, still on his knees and looks down at me. I feel pretty vulnerable now. And I liked it. His dark, shining eyes look at me in a way he never looked at me.

My eyes upward, I had his abdomen in front of his face practically, more precisely, his V line was in front of me, I know his body perfectly, even with his clothes still on.

He lowers slightly, his hands travel to my back, take the zip of the dress, and start to go down it, slowly. Removes the upper part going down, I raise my hips to help remove the dress altogether.

I remain alone in my bra and underwear. As soon as he looks back at me, he licks his lips, I see his Adam's apple moving very slowly. He was swallowing. As if preparing for a tasty meal.

He puts his face close to me, but he doesn't kiss me, he stares at me, he smiles. With happiness. And so do I. We smile like two fools. Yes, two fools in love. He hastily unbuttons his shirt, and throws it aside.

He always manages to take my breath away. Every time it's like it's the first time I've seen him naked. My heart skips a beat when I see what he takes from his pants pocket. It's the blindfold.