03

It has been 3 weeks since Jungkook left to go on tour with BTS.
And I miss him so much...

I just practiced and went to lessons like always.

But those night with him... practicing... I miss those moments. I don't know what we are. But I like it. It's sincere, we care about each other. We just don't have only sex... after the first time, we also had a lot of deep talks, sometimes we stayed up all night.

It has been a while since the first time with him. I was kinda innocent when I first met him. But he made me into a little dirty minded devil.
And he likes it.

I don't know when he comes back.
His schedule is so packed...
I should focus on training tho... but I keep thinking about him.

After all day training I just went to my dorm. I was tired but annoyed...
I hear my phone vibrate, I was receiving a call.
I check my phone, it was him.
Jungkook.
My heart started to race, and a big smile appeared in my face.
《Jungkook! Hey~》

《Hi y/n... its nice to hear your voice》
I could hear from his voice that he was smiling.

《Its nice to hear yours too, Jungkook... So... how is-》

《I miss you, Y/n》

His voice broke a bit. My face was totally blushing.
《I miss you too... a lot》it's kinda hard for me to express what I feel with the words. It makes me embarrassed.

《Glad to hear that》he said chuckling.《Are you practicing well?》

《Yes... but its not the same without you...》

《You miss my private lessons?》
he chuckled again.

《I-i... well, actually yes》
To be honest, I totally missed fucking with him.

《I miss the way you... touched me, your lips on my skin...》I took a deep breath, I wanted to be straightforward《honestly, I also miss fucking with you...》 I heard him gulp
《I miss sucking your dick...》

《Y/n... y-you... stop you are making me hard...》This time I chuckled.

《What a shame you can't fuck me now...》
《I'll make you pay when I come back 》A deep breath came out his mouth.

《I can't wait...》

《Y/n... I have a concert in about 30 minutes, and I have a boner, thanks to you. Help me...》

《I wish I could... but how?》

《Well... I have an idea... you could touch yourself, and you know...》

《Aah... I get it.》he wants to hear my moans to that he can cum. Well I kind of own it to him.

《Will I be forgiven if I help you?》I said jokingly.

《Oh no... I'm going to fuck you really hard when I come back.》he said laughing.
But damn, it was making me hot just thinking about it.

I started to touch myself, playing with my clit, and then I thrusted my fingers inside me, going in and out, I started to moan on the phone.
《Aah... fuck...》

I could hear him pleasuring himself as well, the sound of his hand going un and down on his dick was making we so wet.
His breath slowly began to be faster, like his hand, some moans escaped his mouth. I was imagining him while masturbating himself, like the day I saw him...

《I want you to fuck me so hard when you come back...》I felt the orgasm build up as soon as I started to make circulating motions on my clit with my finger. I was a moaning mess.

I finally came and and I heard him growl.
《Fuck... y/n》he came as well.

For a while just our pantings could be heard thru the phone.
《Baby... its not the same as you, but fuck... Your moans are out of this world》

《Watching you while you masturbate yourself is a hot vision too... you know》I said chuckling.

《So you really were watching me that time?》

《Uhm... y-yes》I admitted shyly.

《Why didn't you come in and help me?》he said laughing.

《Wh- Jungkook!》

《Just kidding... 》he paused and took a deep breath 《I want to tell you something...》

《Yeah sure, tell me》

《I think that I lo-》I heard some voices from his phone, probably the members were calling him.

《Oh... Y/n... I have to go. Talk to you later, ok? Members are calling me》

《Yeah sure. But what did you want to tell me?》

《I'll tell you when I come back.》

《Ok... have a good concert! Bye~》

《Thanks babe, bye~》

We hang up, I felt a bit empty. Not hearing and seeing him made me really sad.

I wonder what he wanted to tell me...