21

Y / N'S POV

Jackson and me were cleaning the practice room, dancing and singing together, I was so happy. I offered to clean everything after the party, it was the least I could do. Jackson stayed to help me, although I told him he shouldn't.

Until a loud and sudden noise makes both of us frighten, the door has been forcefully opened by someone, making it hit against the wall.

Both me and Jackson whirl around, seeing Taehyung rushing in with tight fists. He looked at me with a look that caused me a burst of tension along my back. It was frightening.

《You!》 His deep voice boomed in the room. He stopped in front of me, he was panting, he was probably running.

Meanwhile, I see with the corner of my eyes other people entering the room, all the other members. They stand behind Taehyung.

《What did you do to him to reduce him like this?!》 He was screaming at me, he was so close I could feel his breath on me.

《Answer me!》 He growled at me.

I don't move an inch, I remain still in place, petrified and afraid. I swallow, my sight begins to grow dense thanks to the tears.

《Taehyung, come on, leave her.》 Namjoon takes him by the arm, pulling him away.

《Hyung you don't want to know the truth?!》 He whirled angrily towards the others, he was losing his patience.

《Taehyung-ah, this is not the way.》 Namjoon's voice tried to calm him. Failing.

He ignored Namjoon; Taehyung looked back at me, his eyes turned rage. Anger for me. He comes closer to me, putting himself in front of me.

《You were his first love, and you destroyed him ...》 he says through gritted teeth. Shiny eyes.

Jackson intervenes, takes me by the shoulders, and moves me away from Taehyung. He was worried he might do something to me.

I swallow. Everyone's eyes were all on me. I felt terribly hurt and guilty. But only one thing was buzzing in my head. Jungkook. What was happening to him?

Taehyung, seeing that I wasn't answering, backed away, had an scorn expression. He turns around with his back to us, and walks away, leaving, saying nothing more.

I felt a knot forming in my throat. I chase away the tears that were threatening to come out. I take a deep breath. The others were also about to leave.

《Do you want to know the truth?》 I say in a whisper.
The remaining members turn to me. Waiting for me to continue.

I bite my lower lip, eyes towards my feet 《I ... I cheated on him.》

I move my gaze on everyone's faces. And it was better if I didn't. Their expressions suggested not really nice thoughts towards me.

Namjoon's was what hurt me most of all. He looked like he regretted something. What did he think of me?

I take courage and try to talk 《how is Jungkook?》

《You have no right to ask about him.》 Jimin's response was immediate, glaring at me.

He was right. I stay silent, looking at my feet. Without adding anything else, all the members leave the room.

My heart was beating so hard that I felt it in my ears. My eyes fill with tears, and I can't do anything to prevent them from falling now.

I started silently sobbing, the tears falling down on the floor, from which I had not yet looked up. I clenched my fists.

At some point someone wraps me in an embrace, holding me tightly. It was Jackson. I momentarily forgot that he was still here.