The unforgiving curse

That was a forever fate

But no longer awaits

For a mortal you’ll be

Because a second chance is the key

Everything became foggy after I chanted those words, and next I felt warm hands on my cheeks.

“Athena can you hear me” The male voice I knew so well asked. After a few minutes I saw Cole standing before me concerned, and next thing I knew I was screaming falling into his arms.

“What’s wrong” He asks.

“It hurts” I cried out into his chest.

“What hurts?” He asks, and I couldn’t speak.

“Baby I think your water broke?” Cole tells me, and I couldn’t respond. Next thing I know I was scooped up into his arms, and carried out of the house. Cole quickly carried me to his truck and carefully set me in the passenger side, then went around to the driver seat.

“It will be alright, I’m taking you to the hospital” Cole tells me as I cry in pain.

(COLE)

I don’t know what Athena was thinking reversing the curse in her condition. Pulling up to the hospital where I was instantly out of the driver seat, and ran over to her side. I open the truck door and scooped her into my arms, and pretty much ran inside.

“She’s in labor and in a lot of pain” I told the nurse before me in a panic.

“Right this way sir. What is her doctor’s name?” She asks calmly.

“Doctor Weskey” I stumbled out. I followed the nurse into an empty delivery room, and she told me to have Athena change into the gown.

“I’ll be right back. I’m going to page Doctor Weskey” She informed us both and walked out of the room.

“I’m scared Cole” Athena told me through her tears.

“I promise beautiful that you and the babies will be okay” I reassured her, and placed a kissed on top of her forehead.

“I hear we might be having some babies today” Doctor Weskey states walking through the door.