Chapter 32

(COLE)

“YOU” I spat when I saw who it was.

“Now, now Cole. I wouldn’t be so vile towards me if I were you” Heather says to me with amusement.

“You’re the one that reported back to Medusa about Cole and Athena” Phil spat at her with such angry.

“Oh yes, that was me! But you see that could have been avoided if Cole didnt brush me off like I was nothing to him” She replied, and snorted at her remark.

“Oh Cole don’t act like we did have anything special between us” She tells me smiling, and I just laughed at her.

“We didn’t have anything Heather. I used you as a distraction and that was all. Nothing more!” I told her very slowly so she understood.

“Like I said that day, you will pay for your actions” Heather snaps and dropping the basket of food.

“Don’t worry, I’ll make sure your children are taken care of” She tells me before exiting the cell. I jumped up yelling out the little opening that was on the door.

“IF YOU LAY ONE FINGER ON EITHER MY CHILDERN OR ATHENA. I PROMISE YOU I’LL MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN”

I kicked the cell door and fall back into the wall breathing heavily. I need to find a way out of here.

(ATHENA)

After lunch I headed up to the library to find some answers I had about Medusa. Nigel had every book known to man and plus some.

“So what are you looking for exactly” Nigel asks me, entering the room.

“Okay it’s going to sound crazy” I began to tell him, because it was.

“I’m listening” He replies taking a seat at one of the tables.

“We know beheading Medusa wont fully get rid of her, and giving her my powers is really not an option, because who knows what she would do with them”

“I agree” Nigel states.

“So I was thinking we just reverse the curse that’s on her, and make her a mortal” I paused to see his reaction.

“I don’t even think Zeus himself can reverse the curse” He answers.

“If I’m correct only the one who placed the curse can reverse it” He adds.

“That maybe so, but who is the one that placed the curse on her?” I asked seeing if he catch on.