Chapter 5

Bouncing back screaming, I end-up smacking the back of my head against the wall hard. Once I finally relaxed my nerves. I took a deep breath and settled back on to the couch. I looked back up to see that it was just Jase that had busted through my front door like a mad man.

"What happen? Are you okay?" Jase asks as he makes his way over to me. He takes a seat next to me on the couch, and I can see the concern on his face.

"Yeah, just a bad dream that's all. Was I that loud that you could hear me from your room?" asking a little confused.

"I'm not sure, because I was just about to knock when I heard you scream" he replies.

"Oh! Wait what? What time is it?" I asked as I picked up my phone, and there was a missed text from Cole.

Sorry I just left you without letting you know,

But I didn't want to wake you and I had to be to

Work. I’ll talk to you later though, hope you feel better.

Cole

I can't believe I fell asleep and don't remember going to the couch. I look at the time and crap it was 6:25 already. "Omg, Jase I'm so sorry I didn't know I slept so long" I tell him. I shot up from the couch a little too fast, because I had to sit right back down.

"You okay baby doll?" Jase asks as he kneels in front of me.

"Yeah, sorry! My head still hurts from earlier" I tell him and he just looks at me confused.

"Uhh, Yeah! I went for a walk and someone ran into me knocking me over, and I ended up hitting my head kind of hard"

"What the hell? Did you see who it was?" he asks, sounding a little angry but not at me though. I shook my head because I really didn't see the guy.

He sighs shaking his head, "How about I order in, and you go take a shower to see if that helps" he reaches up to tuck a falling hair behind my ear, and his touch sent goose bumps through my body.

"You sure? I was looking forward to dinner" giving him a flirty pout.

He chuckles, "Your adorable princess! And yes I'm sure. Plus if you’re up to it after dinner I would still like to take you out” He eyes me looking hopeful that I would still would want to go out to where ever it is he wants to take me.

Without speaking I just smiled and nodded before heading to my bathroom to take a hot shower. When I got out, I was starting to feel better already. I decided to wear my black sweater that hung off my shoulders and my skinny blue jeans. Going with a side braid, and Smokey eyes but not too heavy on it. I walked out and Jase was setting the food on the table and I didn't see it before, but he was looking hot. He’s wearing that black beanie I love so much, with a red and black flannel with the sleeves rolled up showing off his tattoos, and his jeans hugged him perfectly! Not to tight or baggy, but perfect.

Jase clears his throat, snapping me back from my thoughts, and realizing I was staring at him like an idiot. I know I was blushing like a crazy fool, because I felt my cheeks warm.

"Were you just checking me out princess?" he says smiling.

"Nope!" I say trotting on past him not making eye contact. He laughs then smacks my ass making me yelp. "Liar" he winks. I just laugh and took a seat at the table, and he comes over to me and leans in.

"By the way princess, you look beautiful" he whispers to me. I just looked away, because I knew my face was red. He ordered Chinese for us and we sat down to eat and started talking. We were getting to know each other more, it was nice talking to Jase. After we were done eating we cleaned up, and it was about 8:30 now.

“So! Are you up for going out" he asks putting his hands in his front pockets.

"I don’t know" I tell him, trying to act like I didn't want to. But I was just having some fun with him. When I looked over at him, he had a look of disappointment. I walked over to him just leaving a few inches between us, I put my hand on his chest and looked up at him innocently.

"It’s just that, this really cute boy ask me to go see some bands tonight" I tell him shrugging and he puts his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

”Just cute huh?" he starts to lean in really close to my face, causing my heart to flutter.

"Then if that’s the case, you should just come with me! I'm way hotter and I know you would have way more fun" he states laughing. I smacked him on his chest and roll my eyes.

"Little pig headed aren't we?" I say to him as I push away so I could go get my stuff.

"Not at all! I see how you look at me princess" he states giving me a sexy grin. I just rolled my eyes at him and we headed out. It wasn't far from the college either, you could even walk to the place if you wanted too. When we got there, it seemed busy already and there was a long line down the side of the building. SUPER! "I think there's going to be a wait to get in" I say to him.

"Don't you worry princess" he says with a little chuckle. I don't know what that was about, but when we got closer to the building he took a hold of my hand. He lead me to the front of the line where there were two bouncers standing at the front doors. One was a bulky dark man, kind of reminds me of this guy from a show I watch on that music channel. What is his freaking name? I know he was a body guard as well. Hmm, it will hit me later like always. The other one I couldn't see, because he was surrounded by bimbos. I know I’m sounding judgmental and all, but I hate when girls just throw themselves at guys like that.

"Hey Derek, I see it’s a little busy tonight" Jase says patting his back.

"Yea, damn Fridays and you two idiots making me do more work" he tilts his head pointing to the other guy that had the bimbos around him, and Jase just laughs. We stepped in and it was a good size place with a bar that pretty much cover the back wall, and over to my left was a huge open area with a stage for a band to play. I haven't been in many bars or clubs, but it seemed okay, very dim with color lights in the dance area. It was kind of crowded, but was still able to move around without bumping it to everyone. There was a D.J at the moment, guess he plays music till the bands go on. We walk up to the bar to order drinks, and yes one of us is of age. Jase is 21, he got a beer and asked if I wanted anything. I thought about it, but decided no because it was my first night out away from home. Then I realized I never text my brothers, and I quickly got my phone out and threw them a text. I know they are going to be pissed I forgot, but o well.