Chapter 3

beep...beep..beep

Kicking off my blankets as I stretch out I groan loudly. I guess it’s a good thing I live alone or my roommate would be annoyed with me, because I'm so not a morning person. I so don't want to get out of bed right now either. I reach for my cell to check the time and see I have a text from a number I don't recognize?

Good morning my goddess, I hope you slept well last night!

I left you something at your door and with the details about to night ;)

Jase

Okay this boy has a softer side to him behind that bad boy image or he's just trying to get in my pants. Which isn't happening! But that text did make me smile and funny I didn't have any dreams last night. I actually sleep fine for the first time in a while. I leaped off my bed and dashed towards my front door with a huge smile on my face. I swung it open to find nothing?

"WHO THE HELL LEFT THIS AT YOUR FRONT DOOR?" my damn brother pops out from the hallway scaring the shit out of me, and I’m pretty sure I screamed so loud that I woke up everyone in the dorm that wasn't already up.

"Jesus Athena it's just me, clam down" Tias walks in carrying a paper bag and a Lillie.

"You popped out of nowhere ass" I lean out to make sure no one heard me.

"Jesus Athena put some clothes on" Alex says coming out of nowhere in front of me making me yelp.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys? I think I had a mini stroke after that" I leaned onto my door frame with my hand over my heart, trying to catch my breath. Both brothers made themselves at home.

"Don't be so dramatic Athena" Tias rolls his eyes at me, and I give him a dirty look and stuck my tongue out at him. I push off the frame and reach for the door when a groggy voice behind me startles me.

"Everything okay?" I spun around before seeing who it was I screech "NOOOOO!" and there stands Jase with no shirt on and my eyes widen when I see his abs with the words tatted 'Never Give Up' across his stomach. He's wearing baggy sweats that are hanging a little low where you can see his what I call "Ken doll V" and I in hale loud a enough for Jase to hear me. When I look up at him he stood there looking down as he put his hand through his messy bed hair giving me a half smile.

"You don't look so bad yourself baby doll" he states as he looks me up and down. I look down totally forgetting I'm just in a large tee, I'm pretty sure my face is as red as can be. Before I can comment back, Alex grabs me by the arm pushing me behind him.

"I thought I told you to go get clothes on Athena" he growls at me. What the hell is the matter with him?

"Stop being an ass face Alex, it's nothing different then what I wear back at home" I stand there crossing my arms glaring at the back of his head.

"You’re not home Athena, now go get dressed" he yells over his shoulder, because he is standing in front of Jase blocking his view to me. Acting like a mad child, I give out a high-pitched scream and stomp my foot in place "YOU ARE SUCH A DICK YOU KNOW!” Then I turn around and run straight into Tias "Get out of my way" I yell pushing him.

"HEY! What did I do to you?" he says all defensively. I stop and angle a little towards Jase so he could see me and sweetly tell him "Thank you for the Lillie and the other stuff. As For tonight, is 7 good for you?" using my best flirty innocent smile.

I see that he likes the fact I agree to go out with him tonight by he’s expression. "Make it 6 baby-doll, so I can take you to dinner first" He replies with a huge smile on his face,

I know by the way I'm acting right now it’s just pissing my brothers off more, and all the more reason for me to do it. I smile and nod and he leaves. I sprint to my room and shut the door before my brothers have a chance to react. I hear the front door slam and they begin to bicker, but that didn't last long. They then decide to start banging on my door for me to open it and I wasn't going to let them win this one.

"Athena Marie Pantheons OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR" Alex shouts sounded outraged. I get my game face on and open the door enough for my head to pop out.

"Yes?" And Tias is laughing in the background "Athena that shit only works on dad"

I open the door all the way and leaned against the door frame with my hands behind my back and look at them as innocent as I could be.

"NO ATHENA! NOT GOING TO WORK" Alex states firmly crossing his arms across his chest. I huff and stood up dropping my arms to my side and walked over to Alex and crash into him. Giving him a bear hug and Alex is much taller than me and has a solid build to him. So crashing into him only hurts me, but well worth it-if it works to my advantage.

"I don't want to fight with you guys, I love you both" and like I thought Alex return the hug laying his chin on top of my head "I love you too baby sis" he says quickly, and I hear Tias snuff behind him "I didn't know my brother left his balls at home"

Alex snaps his head at him and I walk over to Tias. "What are you doing Athena?" He rises an eyebrow at me and as I did to Alex I crash into him but with more force knocking him off balance. He looks the same as Alex appearance wise, and close in body size. Tia’s hair is chestnut brown and it's kind of a shaggy hair style. Where Alex's is dark golden blond and just long enough on top where it's a messy spiky look. Both have bright turquoise color eyes, olive color skin thanks to our Greek back ground.

"Tias I don't want you mad at me, if you don't want me to go then I won’t" I look up at him through my eyelashes. He grunts hugging me back, placing a kiss on top of my head. "Don't even say a word Alexander" he spats and I see Alex throw his head back laugh hysterically.

"Once you know where you’re going after this dinner you tell one of us and we will meet you there. Those are the terms"

"That's fine with me and I promise" I jump up and down and give them both a kiss on the cheek.

"I have a feeling we will regret this later bro" Alex implies and I just brush it off and head back to my room.

"We're out sis! Talk to you later" Tias shouts out and I say my good buys. Seeing how I have plenty of time till tonight, maybe I'll go for a walk check the area out. I change into my spandex pants and a loose fitting long-sleeve follow by a pair of walking shoes. Grabbing my IPod and a water bottle I lock up before I head out of my building.