Chapter 27

Rolling over to feel that the bed was missing a very sexy man I love. I Kicked off the covers and jumped out of bed to stretch before seeing where he ran off too.  I walked out of my room and I instantly knew where he was. Smiling to myself I walk to the kitchen to see a very shirtless Cole. I stood there for a minute to admire his exquisite body, and thinking how lucky I’ am.

“Enjoying the view love” Cole asks not even looking behind him.

“I guess if girls like that kind of body” I tell him nonchalantly, and took a seat at my table.

“Maybe I should put a shirt on” He says hiding his smile.

“Nah, no reason to dirty more clothes” I tell him making him laugh. He gathers the rest of the food and sets it on the table. He made all my favorites as well. There was a bowl of fruit, chocolate chip muffins with blueberries, bacon, eggs and pancakes.

“Wow Cole, this is a lot of food” I tell him wide eyed.

“I didn’t know what you would be in the mood for, so I made a little bit of everything” he states shrugging his shoulders. I smiled at him as I got out of my chair and made my way over to him.

“You’re the best boyfriend anyone can ask for” I tell him in awe, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“No I’m just the luckiest guy to have you as my girlfriend” He says and places a sweet peck on my nose. He takes a seat at the table but pulls me to his lap, and I wrapped my arm around him as I grab a piece of fruit. I go to put the strawberry into my mouth when I was interrupted by someone knocking at my door.

“Can’t we ever have alone time” I groan and taking bite of my strawberry. I hop of Coles lap to go answer the door, and when I was surprised to see who it was when I open it.

“Jase?” I asked confused.

“Sorry to bother you” He says rubbing the back of his neck.

“It’s okay, what can I do for you?” I asked, and I could feel Cole staring us down.

“This came for you” He hands me medium size box.

“O, thank yo-”

“I’ll take that beautiful” Cole interrupts grabbing the box, and places a kiss on top of my head.

“Th-Thanks” I stutter to him, because this was real awkward with them not talking to each other.

“Sorry didn’t mean to interrupt. I guess I’ll see you around then” Jase states shyly and turning to walk away.

“Jase” I call out.

“Yea” he turns to answer.

“Thank you again for the gift” I tell him smiling.