Chapter 1

I woke up to my older brother Matthias shaking me and yelling something loudly.

"ATHENA IT'S JUST A DREAM. WAKE-UP" He shouts. I can feel the heat from his breath on my face, because that's how close he was yelling to me.

"What the hell Tias? Are you trying to kill me? Shake any harder my head will fall off" I spate at him, followed by smacking him in the arm. I sat up and scooted back against my head board so I could rub me eyes so they could adjust to the light.

"Well you wouldn't wake up and you were screaming like someone was killing you" he retorted and I could see the smirk he was trying to hold back, because he was trying not to laugh.

"WHAT HAPPEN? EVERYONE OKAY?" Alex my other brother comes rushing into my room with just boxers on and a baseball bat in his hand.

"What the hell are you doing with the bat Alex?" Tias says with amusement in his voice, and it took everything I had not to burst out laughing.

"For protection! What do you think idiot?" He tells him in a duh tone. With that said Tias and I both burst out laughing.

"What's so funny? At least I'm prepared unlike you two" Alex now getting all serious, which made me laugh harder to the point of tears.

"Whatever you say" I get out all in one breath between laughing.

"Right because you my sweet sister can't even kill a fly" he says smirking and crossing his arms across his chest.

"Hey I can handle my own thank you" I say sticking up my nose.

"Okay sis, what are you going to do? Pull the puppy eyes out like you do with dad?" Tias says as he rises an eye brow then chuckles.

Alex chimes in trying sound like a girl "Please bad man, don't hurt me. I'm just a sweet innocent girl" and then flicks his pretend hair. Now Tias is laughing with Alex, and I just flip both of them off before another voice appears.

"Matthias are you going to take off your shirt and flex your muscles at them?" a soft voice says from behind Alex making him jump in the air and scream like a girl. I almost died from laughing so hard at him. It’s just our mother who is now laughing with me.

"Whatever mother!" Tias says pouting at her. I just roll my eyes, he’s just being a sensitive Susie like always. 

"Oh hunnie don't worry, I'm sure there’s still plenty of women out there who you can show your muscle's off too" She says trying not to laugh as she walks over to him and gives him a kiss on the forehead.

"Now get back to bed all of you, your sister has a long day tomorrow" She orders them. I see her start to choke up a little, because I'm packing and getting ready for college. I get up and walk over to her and give her a hug.

"Mom you have a couple days left with me, and I'll be home to visit" I reassure her. She hugs me back a little too tight, I thought I might pass out. She gives Alex and I a kiss on the cheek before she heads back to bed, and both my brothers follow suit. But Tias turns to asks "What was your dream about that made you scream like that?"

"I don't remember honestly" Lie! I do remember. It was a damn snake, but they will just pick on me. He just gives me a small smile and turns to head to his room.

The next couple of days were great with my family, even though my mother cried a few times. Now packing up my brother’s beast of a truck, because they are the ones taking me to my College I’m attending. They are also staying a couple of days unfortunately. They know some friends I guess that go there, plus their school is a few towns away. I say my good byes to my parents and both of them won’t let me go and I laugh at them.

"Come on guys! It’s not like she's moving across the country" Alex whines. Our mother shushes him.

Getting into the truck I decided to lay down, because I was so tired from not getting much sleep from the night before. So I knew I would instantly pass out during the ride there.

Why is it so hot? I hear a crackling sound like before. So I try to follow it but when I do it starts getting hotter.

"ATHENA DON'T! GET AWAY FROM THERE" A male voice yelling out to me and I spin around quickly, but nothing is there. Till I hear this evil laugh that gave me goose bumps.

"YOUR TIMES COMING ATHENA" the same voice that hunts my dreams whispers to me. I look ahead there's a body on the ground and I run to it. I can't see who it is, I drop to me knees and there's blood everywhere even on me.

"Athena" the unknown voice says and I still can't see who it is. He has some type of armor on and a hood over his head. I go to pull it back so I can see their face, and the person grabs my arm startling me making me scream......

My eyes flew open as I was screaming and surprising my brothers. My heart is pounding so hard it actually hurts.

"JESUS ATHENA" Alex flips around in his seats hollering at me. "What the hell do you dream about that you have these out bursts?" he asked.

"Yea Athena? I almost went off the road from that terror of a scream" Tias sounded a little annoyed. I just roll my eyes at them and wave them off. The rest of the ride was quite just music playing, and I couldn't get that male voice out of my head. It's been It my dreams a few times, but this time seemed different.