Chapter 2

"Here" Tias informs us.

"Thank god" Alex blurts out and jumps out of the truck. They both help me with my bags and we head to my dorm. I was told there's been a switch in rooms and had to go see the resident assistant for my new room. So my brothers and I head up to the resident assistant room. I knock when we walk up to the door and I hear my brothers huffing behind me. I just roll my eyes at them even though they can’t see me, that’s when the doors opens.

"Hello there" a very attractive man before me says. He has a black tank that hugs his chest muscles where you can see the outline of them, and jeans that fit a little tight but not like some of these weird kids do these days. I look up to his arms that have a few tattoos, and he has perfectly round broad shoulders. I finally look up to his face and I feel my cheeks warm when I see his lip ring and baby blue eyes. He was also wearing a black beanie on his head, and I totally find those sexy. Yep I think I just fell in love! He notices that I was checking him out, because he was smiling ear to ear. Before I could speak Alex yells out behind me.

"Who the hell are you?" then Tias pushes me behind him, I swear they can be so ridiculous sometimes.  

"I'm Jase the R.A" he crosses his arms across his chest making his macule's swell, and I felt the heat travel through my body.

"Why are you a R.A in a girl’s dorm?" A really pissed Tias spats. I try to push through them, but it wasn't happening.

"Why not a girls dorm?" he smirks then winks at me.

"Athena lets go" Alex says grabbing my arm.

"WHAT! WHY?" I yelp out as I dig my heels into the ground.

"We are having you transferred" he tells me. I pull my arm out of his grip.

"NO!" I yell and both of my brothers spun around. They were taken back from my outburst, and I didn’t care anymore. They need to understand I’m grown now and need to live my own life without them butting in all the time.

"Athena" Tias says out of shock, and I put my hand up to indicate not to speak.

"No, you two listen to me right now! I'm going to be 18 in a few weeks and you need to take it down a level with the over bearing big brother shit" I cross my arms giving them a stern look that I'm not messing around.

"This is my time to be on my own without you two killing every male species around a 30 mile radius of me. Now I'm going to find out where my room is and then you two nimwits will take my stuff to it, and then go off and see your friends" I eye ball both of them to see if they heard me. Alex is looking down and Tias has his hands in his front pockets rocking back and forth. Then Jase starts laughing behind me "BURN! Ouch your sister just put you in your spots" he says to them still laughing. Tias pops his head up and Alex takes a step forward and I point at them not to move. I turn around to Jase and he stops laughing and gives me a sexy grin that would make any female weak to the needs. So of course I can't help but smile back at him.

"So Jase, my name is Athena Parthenos and I was told to ask you for my new room?"