Chapter 9

BANG...BANG...BANG

The sound of someone hitting my door like a mad person, and waking me up. I go to open the door and it was Jase with food and movies, I smiled.

"Ready for movie night princess?" he grins, and I open the door for him to walk on in. I looked through the movies and they were all scary.

"I see someone likes horror films" I laughed.

"Well yea, because if you get scared you will need to cuddle closer to me" he flashes his sexy grin at me, and I roll my eyes laughing. We ate our dinner and put in one of the horror movies I haven't heard of before.

That one was horrible we both agreed on that, so we put in another one that seemed scarier.

"OH MY GOD! THAT'S GROSS" I screech. This man comes up decapitates this girls head and drags her body into the woods to cook her over a fire then eats her. Like who the hell thinks of shit like this. I hear Jase laughing and I snap my head over to him then smack him "That's the grosses thing every, don't laugh".

"I'm sorry princess but your reaction is funny" he tells me as he laughs more. I just push away from him like I was mad, but wasn’t really.

"Awe princess don't be upset with me, come back over here" he try's pulling me closer, but I wouldn't budge.

"Fine if you don't bring your fine ass over her I'm coming for you" he growls in a sexy way. Then the next thing I know he pushes me onto my back and tickles me.

"Okay...okay...Jase you win...stop" I shout as I was laughing. He stops and pushes the hair out of my face and stares right into my eyes, then down to my lips.

"You're beautiful princess, especially when you smile" and he brings his lips to mine. His smooth lips felt like heaven against mine. I brought my hands up around the back on his neck and slid my fingers through his hair drawing him closer. I felt his hand on the small on my back and slowly making his way up and under my shirt. I felt the tingles get stronger so I removed my hands from his head and brought them down to the hem of his shirt quickly pulling it up. Jase broke the kiss for a brief second to lean back to finish taken his shirt off and tossing it to the ground. I followed and toss mine to the side and I now was totally exposed from the waist up. Jase growled when seeing my breast fully in his view and he didn't waste any time to bring his mouth to my harden nipple. While sucking on my one breast he was playfully squeezing the other one making me moan and arch into his embrace. He then slowly kissed his way down my stomach and stopping right at the hem of my shorts.

"O god Jase why did you stop" I groan. He chuckles as he slowly slides my shorts down over my hips and I lifted my hips slightly. Then he tosses them with our shirts and looks back at me, and his eyes were full of lush and need.

"Red lace my favorite" he tells me in that deep husky voice, making my core ache more for his touch. Before I knew it he had slipped them off and now I was truly exposed for Jase to see, and by his sexy grin on his face he approved. He push's my legs apart and I felt my cheeks turn red, because the last time I was exposed like this it was for my yearly checkup at my GYN.

"Don't worry princess I'm going to take care of you" Jase informs me in a deeper tone and slowly licking and kissing up my inner thigh. If I thought I wasn't wet enough this just increased it and making my body burn with desire. Soon he was right where I needed him, his warm tongue slowly licks and then sucks making me moan.

"God baby, you’re really wet" he growls then putting his lips back on my sweet spot and entering one finger slowly then slowly another. I moan in pleasure which triggers Jase to growl deeply bringing me closer to the edge, and I slip my hand through his tussled hair.

"O god! Jase I'm...." I was right there when my front door flew open scaring us both shitless.  I screech jumping trying to cover my exposed body, but Jase made sure to block me thank god. I looked over his shoulder to see who it was.

"OH MY GOD COLE" I Scream.

"Dude have you ever heard of knocking?" Jase asks and you can tell he is irritated, so was I.

"GET OUT RIGHT NOW! I NEED TO TALK TO HER" Cole snaps at Jase. What the hell is his deal? Jase looks at me confused and I just shrug my shoulders, because I have no clue what his problems is.

"We are busy bro, so why don't you just wait till tomorrow" Jase states calmly, and I inch up closer behind him so his body covers mine. 

"Jase get the fuck out before I throw you out" Cole growls and he seems to be getting angrier.  I felt Jase tense up and I knew I better just see what Cole wants before things get ugly.

"Jase let me Just see what he wants it’s not worth fighting over" I say sweetly, and he didn't argue with me just gives me a nod.

"Just turn around so she can go get dressed" He snaps, and Cole had the nerve to challenge him by crossing his arms and stare him down.

"COLE NOW" I screech, and he rolls his eyes and turns around. I got up and ran to my room and Jase followed me shutting the door behind us.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what the hell this is about" I pouted. He walks over to claim my lips to his and I couldn't help but deepen the kiss more. He breaks away "Next time my room" he tells me, and I so agreed with him. I threw on a baggy tee-shirt followed by a pair of p.j shorts, and long comfy socks. Jase groans then smacks my ass making me giggle, god this man is so hot. Making our way out I give Cole a dirty look and Jase gives me a soft sweet kiss before leaving.

"This better be good Cole, or I swear to god I'll murder you" being very stern with him so he got the point I was pissed off at him.

"You should be thanking me" He snaps at me.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Looking at him confused.

"You would have slept with him" now sounding a little more quite.

"O god are you fucking kidding me right now?" my voice started to get louder now, I can’t believe he just said that. "I hate you so much right now" I snap, walking back to the couch not evening looking over to him.

"You don't mean that," He mumbles, and I just huffed at his comment. He walked over, taking a seat next to me, and I couldn't control the feelings I was getting from him coming so close to me.

"Look, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. But your mine said the last part quick, and I felt my heart race and my stomach doing flips of joy. Why was my body acting like this towards him?

"What did you say?" I ask so I could make sure I heard right.

"I said I was sorry," he mumbles.

"Cole," I stretched his name out.

"Just forget what I said, Athena, because we can’t happen," sounding sad, and I felt my heart sink, and this wasn't happening again. So I decided to take this situation into my own hands, I went over to him and straddled over his lap. I placed my hands on each side of his face to make him look at me, and I saw agony in his eyes.

"Cole, you can't keep going back and forth like this," I tell him softly. He lets out a breath bringing his hands on my hips and pulling me closer to him, and the ache between my legs comes back.

"Why can’t you be with me , ole? How does that affect you protecting me? " I ask him, hoping I wasn't losing my mind, but I'm pretty sure these dreams do mean something. He tightened his grip on my hips, and he was staring at me like I solved a mystery.

"I knew it!" I blurted out because I could see it in his eyes.

"What are you talking about, Athena?" He tries to play it off like he’s clueless.

"Cole, don't play with me right now, I've been having dreams for as long as I can remember. Just the past week, your face has been showing up, but a voice warns me, " Giving him the quick story, and he closes his eyes, taking it all in.

"It’s happening faster than I thought," He grumbles.

"Umm, hello? Fill me in here, " giving him a duh expression. He opens his eyes as he cups my face, taking my lips to his, and I felt a jolt of feelings. As the kiss deepens, it felt more passionate, and out of nowhere I was getting flashes of imagines in my head.