Chapter 12

“Ben who owns this house” I ask staring at it.

“No clue, but whoever it is invited a lot of people” He says shrugging his shoulders. We make are way to the house and a butler opens the door before we had a chance to knock.

“Drinks and food are in the main kitchen, and the D.J is in the back yard. The upstairs is strictly off limits” He tells us with a straight face. We both didn’t say a word as we were entering the beautiful home. The music wasn’t too loud inside the house and not too crowed as we made our way to get drinks, but once outside it was crazy. The back yard was the size of a battle field, maybe bigger. There were people talking, dancing, making out, and even swimming. I saw Jase coming through the crowed towards me with a big smile.

“Hey beautiful” He picks me up spin’s me around making me squeal. “Jase put me down” I say laughing and smacking him. He sets me down only to pull me close and places a sweet kiss on my lips. Even a little kiss like that gives me butterflies like a little school girl crush.

“Come on you two lets go mingle” He tells Ben and I. He intertwines our fingers and leads the way through the crowed. I turn to Ben and reach for his hand as well so we were all together, and don’t end up losing each other in this crowd. We finally get through the crowd and end up at a keg with a bunch of jocks standing around laughing. Jase lets go of my hand to bro shake their hand as I like to call it, so Ben and I fill up our cups.

“I didn’t know they allowed queers into these parties” One of the jocks said to another, but loud enough for us to hear and they all laughed.

“Well you better leave before someone notices you” I say nonchalantly.

“That doesn’t make any sense, plus I think it’s well-known I’m a ladies man” He replies in a cocky manner. Ben links our arms and starts to tug me away as he whispers to me “Just let it go”. I stood my ground on this one, because one talks about my best friend like that.

“Well we’re talking about allowing queers into the party not man whores” I say calmly to him and unlock arms with Ben. They all stood there like a deer facing an oncoming car.

“Excuse me for my rudeness I forget how you jocks get hit in the head too many times, and don’t have many brain cells. If you’re referring to unconventional, as in behavior or questionable nature or ones character then yes sweet heart you are as queer as one comes. One man does look like you without a little help, and from the stories I’ve heard it would be true. Don’t worry size doesn’t matter to some girls” I inform him the definition of queer. He stood there for a moment in shock and his buddies started laughing.

“Who the hell do you….” I put my hand up stopping him in his tracks from going any further.

“Now my gay friend here is attracted to the same sex and is very cheerful, happy and lighthearted. Maybe you should attend some classes instead of having daddy pay off people to do your work” I was firm with my statement and turn to a very smiley Ben and linked my arm with his. Before we could even step away, I was yanked away from Ben and face to face with the jock.

“You’re going to pay for that bitch” He snarls at me. Without thinking I get out of his grip and smack him across the face “Don’t touch me” I snapped. His head turns to the side then back to me, but this time his lip was bleeding and his eyes were bulging out of his head. The next thing that happened seemed like it was happening in slow motion. I saw his right fist go back and just before it connected with my face I ducked and spun around kicking my leg out making connect with the back of his legs. His legs came out from under him knocking the oversized jock on his back. Then I stood up to fix my dress and Ben pulled me back to him and started to talk fast.