Chapter 14 - Strike

The class watched in confusion, Midoriya's, Kirishima's and Bakugo's eyes quickly darted towards Aizawa and Shoto.

"There!" Without a second thought, the three ran towards the two, followed by the rest of the class.

"Shoto...you did good kid" Aizawa whispered as he patted his knee. "Aizawa sensei!" Midoriya and Kirishima yelled, the class following behind them.

"Oh shit! Todoroki! You okay man?!" Kaminari exclaimed, followed by more questions from everyone as they stared at Shoto. Endeavor burned through his shirt, causing If to hurt like hell and a bad bruise to appear.

"I'm fine" Shoto replied before attempting to get up, unfortunately, his efforts were in vein once he came plunging back to the ground. "Easy now, don't be too hasty" Aizawa said, putting a hand to keep him from moving any further since it'll only make things worse. Shoto nodded, closing his eyes, he rested his head against the tree.

Aizawa watched as police surrounded Endeavor, and looked back at his students, confusion and fear written all over their faces.

"Aizawa! This is your doing, isn't it?!" Enji scoffed at the pro hero. "You too Shoto! I'll make you pay! Once I get out of this!" The sentence alone sent shivers down his spine. Aizawa noticed and moved in front of Shoto, blocking his view of Endeavor "Don't listen to him, we already won" He reassured, earning a smile from the teen.

"Endeavor, please follow orders and just surrender!" Tsukauchi yelled, knowing that Enji won't give up and that he'll find a way out. "Surrender?! What did I even do?!" Enji yelled.

"Everyone here is a witness! They all saw how you punched the kid, without hesitation! Even using your quirk! Just give up! It'll make things more difficult if you don't surrender!" Aizawa snapped. He's had enough of the Enji's bullshit, and sure as hell wasn't gonna put up with it. "Don't move!" One of the officers exclaimed, threatening him with a gun.

"Or what?" Enji questioned "You gonna shoot?"

"N-"

"We will if it's necessary" The officer was about to answer but Tsukauchi stepped in "So please, we ask you to surrender."

...

"Todoroki-kun! Are you feeling pain? Does it hurt?" Iida asked, getting in front of Shoto's face as he shouted. "Fuck off four-eyes! Can't you see the bastard needs space!" Bakugo yelled. "Ah! I'm so sorry!" Iida exclaimed as he bowed. "You're fine Iida, I'm okay" Shoto assured.

While the police and pros were trying to calm Enji down, Yaoyorozu created bandages and other necessary equipment for Shoto's wound, earning a thanks from Aizawa as he headed towards her direction.

"This is gonna sting a bit" Aizawa warned "Its fine...I'm used to it" Shoto replied, earning concerned looks from everyone.

"Get off! Get the hell off me!" Enji hissed, scaring off some police while others stood their ground "Endeavor, you need to calm down" All Might stepped in, making his way towards Enji.

Shoto winced in pain as Aizawa made contact with the wound "Sorry" He quickly apologized "It's okay, keep going and don't stop" Shoto assured, looking up to see All Might walking towards his father.