Lost brother part. 1

"Get up!"

The metallic taste of blood was still in his mouth.

"I said get up!"

The pain intensifying every second.

"Get up Touya!"

The teen collapsed on the floor as a wave of nausea hit him. Having trouble breathing, he started coughing, having the need to gasp for air since he felt like he was suffocating.

"Why aren't you listening!"

Touya attempted to get back up but his efforts were in vain when he came plunging back to the ground. Still having trouble breathing and Enji still displeased.

"Oh! come on! Get the hell up!" He complained "Stop being so weak! Stop being so pathetic!"

The words struck like a bullet, it hurt. Everything hurts, everything. His whole body was sore from the burns and bruises. His quirk didn't go to well with his skin as it caused burns to form on his arms. It was painful but, this was his life.

"You posses greater fire power than me! You have to be the one to surpass me! You have to be the one to surpass him!" The teen didn't bother to continue listening to his fathers rambles. Instead, he focused on breathing. Taking deep breaths in and out, counting in between each breath.

Enji wasn't too pleased as Touya ignored him, causing him to get yanked by the hair and forced to stand "Maybe this will help you understand!" Enji said before igniting his fist in flames. The teen gasped, he was too sore to dodge, too sore to even stand. Everything hurt, everything hurt so much.

Why?! Why won't he stop?!

Pain surged throughout his body, it has had enough. Touya has had enough.

The teen collapsed onto the ground, eyes slowly closing, and vision slowly fading.

"Pathetic" Enji scoffed before storming out of the room, leaving Touya all alone.

Why am I so...weak?

To be continued...

There's only one or two more parts to this, then we'll get back to the story. It's explains about Touya's past and stuff, you guys don't have to read it but I recommend you do.