Chapter 27 - Crisis Situation Pt. 3

"Can everyone hear me?!"

Tsukauchi, Gran Torino, and Sansa's eyes shone in relief when recognizing a friendly voice speaking over the inner-comms.

"Aizawa-Kun. Thank goodness..." The earnest man couldn't resist curling his lips into a relieved smile as he answered the stealth hero's calling.

"Likewise."

Another voice came through, this time from the winged hero. "Things are getting a bit rough. There's a ton of enemies—Woah! Over here." There were sounds of yelling and strikes being made on the other side. It was undoubtedly an intense fight.

"I see you solved our radio interference problem. Good work, Aizawa-Kun! What about the walls?"

_____________________

EraserHead hovered a hand over his ear. "The duo causing separation and transmission interference have been defeated. Barriers should be changing into a liquid on all ends, correct?" The pro slid a finger over the blockade, observing the liquified substance on his fingertips.

Even with its softened state, it'll still be a pain to get across this barrier. The man concluded, trying to force his knuckles through.

"Those who remained outside to guard the place have been knocked unconscious." He mentioned, taking a slight pause.

_____________________

Tsukauchi was taken aback by the new information he was provided, concern building up as he let the raven-haired hero continue.

"We should regroup, make sure everyone is in good condition before continuing. Eastside is clear, so we can assemble here."

"Hmm. I'd say to regroup where the west side is since it's closest to the exit, what do you say?" The number one hero suggested.

"Very well, you two. Before we move along, let me ask everyone this: Has anyone located the missing children as of yet?"

The detective received a unison of negatives as a response from Hawks and EraserHead, waiting for replies from the rest of their forces as well, but...

.
.
.

... he received nothing more than radio static from the other side, adding more to his concerns.

"Our allies might be in danger, we should hurry." Sansa advised, placing quirk suppression handcuffs on the smirking villain before escorting him toward the other two.

"Agreed." Tsukauchi turned to Gran Torino.

"I'm on it." Not a word had to be said to know the next move. With one final kick, the pro hero was able to completely destroy the blockage.

"Apologies for the holdup... Old age has made me quite sluggish..."

.
.
.