Chapter 11 - A way

Shoto had always prayed that someone would come and save him and his family back when he was still just a kid, back when his mother left and back when his big brother was still around.

When Aizawa came up to him and told him the words he prayed someone would say, he felt...relieved. He truly felt that everything was going to be 'okay'. He felt okay.

But...

It won't be easy, he already knew that. Ever since the beginning of his training, he knew yet he still prayed. Of course there was All Might, he's strong enough to defeat his father. However, the pro hero was always busy and always fighting crime, he would never have the time to stop Endeavor or maybe...he would. Either way, Shoto wasn't really allowed to leave the house so he couldn't ask for help from anyone, even when he was at school, he was too scared to ask for help.

Going to school was pain since everyone would give him stares, it was annoying.

They would ask questions about his scar or how it felt to live with the number two hero. Shoto never answered any of their questions, he just ignored and stayed quiet, earning concerned looks from everyone including the teachers.

After getting into U.A through recommendations, the abuse stopped. It stoped until after the visit with his mother. The teen didn't tell him about the visit, keeping it secret since he knew what'll happen to him if he didn't.

He was fine until Enji found out, he got an email from the hospital saying he visited and has been visiting for a while now. After Shoto got home from another visit, he was met with a few punches to the stomach and another to the face.

Just thinking about it sent shivers down his spine. After that day, he's been forced to endure training with his father. Everyday was hell, he knew no one can save him, not anymore.

Even so, he still prayed and hoped for a miracle, and that miracle happened today, right here and now, it happened.

"Listen Shoto, I won't let you go back to that house and I won't let that man come near you"

He remembered the conversation he had with Aizawa sensei. The soothing words he whispered in his ears, that everything was going to be okay. That he was finally going to be truly okay.

Aizawa walked downstairs to exit the dormitory's, making his way towards the U.A building.

I'll save you! No matter what the cost!

Dabi and Hawks stood up from where they were sitting "You in, Hawks?" He asked "Oh I'm in alright! He's my baby brother too!"

"Oh shut up, no he's not!"

"You're brothers and sisters are my brothers and sisters!"

Dabi scoffed in annoyance but let himself smile.

I'll save you Sho, no matter what! I'll save you! The promise I made you years ago, I promise to keep it!

"Endeavor is what?!" All Might exclaimed, eyes wide in shock and concern. Principal Nezu and the rest of the teachers having the same expression on their faces.

"Endeavor is abusing his son, Todoroki Shoto. Shoto told me the whole story a few minutes ago and I made it my duty to protect him. The abuse has been happening since his quirk manifested and has been going on ever since then. Shoto was too afraid to tell anyone since he worried on what would happen to his mother and siblings, his siblings aren't getting the same treatment but will if Shoto doesn't come home."

"This is coming directly from Todoroki?" Midnight questioned, worry written all over her face.

"Yes" Aizawa replied.

"We need proof from Shoto-kun. After we get that proof, we'll have the police arrest Endeavor or at least take custody of the boy away from him" Nezu said before taking out Shoto's files.

"What if Endeavor refuses? If he fights back, he'll be difficult to defeat, he's number one after all" Snipe pointed out.

"If he does then we'll fight, I'll make sure Shoto is safe and sound. I won't let that man come near the boy" Aizawa stood from his seat, earning smiles from everyone.

"Yo! Looks like Eraserhead is a big softie!" Present mic stated, causing everyone to chuckle besides Aizawa.

Although Aizawa doesn't like to admit it, he has a huge soft spot for his students. Ever since the USJ incident, he would risk everything to protect them. He would always find a way to. The training camp incident caused him to sharpen his skills and keep a close eye on his students.

Right now, Shoto is in danger and he won't let Enji come near the boy or won't let the boy go to him.

I won't let him come near you or let you go back. I swear it.

Shoto headed downstairs to the kitchen to get his leftover Soba, passing by Midoriya, Kirishima and Bakugo along the way.

"Aizawa found out, didn't he?" Midoriya asked, earning a nod from Shoto "He said he'll get the other teachers and police into this."

"That's great news!" Kirishima exclaimed, making sure not to be loud since everyone was sleeping.

"The bastard is going to fight back" Shoto, Kirishima and Midoriya turned to face Bakugo "What do you mean?" Midoriya asked.

"Endeavor is going to refuse arrest or probably use money to bribe them, we'll have to fight him if it turns out to be that way" Bakugo replied.

That's right, they will have to fight. Shoto will have to fight, even if everyone prevents him from doing so. The teen doesn't want anyone to get hurt, non less get hurt because of him and his problems. He'll stand up and fight.

Now that he has people who support him, he finally has enough courage to fight and stand up against the bastard.

I'll defeat you. I'll make you pay for all the pain you caused me, mom, Fuyumi, Nastuo and Touya.

Prepare yourself Enji. You'll remember me once we exchange blows and once you see my flames. I'll make you remember.

To be continued...

I'm excited to write the next chapter! Things are looking good and will turn out good! I saw the new episode for season 4 and I'm screaming! I'm excited for episode 2! But for now!

Peace out! ✌🏻

Oh and I got 3k views now...I'm totally not screaming or crying.

Thank you guys soooo much!!!