Chapter 9 - Trouble

"Training room, now!"

Before Shoto could get up, he felt hands grab him by the arm. Hearing a crack and feeling pain surge throughout his right arm, he screams.

He screams loud enough for anyone near to hear.

Midoriya flinched as he heard a faint scream. The three boys quickly darted their eyes towards the source of the sound "What the..." Bakugo muttered to himself. With that, Midoriya and Kirishima rushed over to the Todoroki household as quickly as possible, assuming someone was in danger.

"That sounded like Todoroki!" Kirishima exclaimed.

Bakugo ran around the house with Kirishima only to find that all the windows were covered. Midoriya ran the opposite direction to find the same thing.

The three met up again "C-Couldn't find anything" Midoriya managed to say through all his panting "S-Same here" Kirishima added.

What the hell is happening?! Why are we sitting around here doing nothing?! Someone could be in fucking trouble and we are doing nothing?!

Bakugo's thoughts were interpreted as another scream was heard. He quickly turned to the source of the sound "That's definitely coming from inside" He stated before rushing towards the front door, Midoriya and Kirishima following behind him.

"Hey?! Open this door!!!" Bakugo shouted while trying to bust the door open.

Fucking locked! I'll have to explode it! Small explosions came out of Bakugo's palms as he was ready to break in.

"Kacchan wait!" Midoriya stopped him just in time "Let's search around the house, find where we can hear the screaming and listen in! We'll call the the police after we find out what's going on! We'll call Aizawa sensei too! I don't know why but I'm getting a strong feeling that Todoroki-kun is in trouble!" With that, the three boys searched around the house again. Kirishima searched the right, Bakugo searched the left and Midoriya searched the back.

"Stop screaming! Stop being so weak! If you can't handle that than you won't be able surpass All Might!"

"Surpass All Might?! You gotta be fucking kidding! All Mights retired! You're number one now so why do you keep pulling this shit!!! Is it because you didn't earn the number one hero spot yourself! Is it because All Might had to give it to you himself?!" Shoto snapped. The teen had been dealing with this ever since his quirk manifested and oh he's had enough. Being treated like an object, being treated like a nobody. He's had enough but Enji hasn't, the words Shoto said caused more flames to dance around his shoulders.

"SHUT UP!" Enji yelled before yanking Shoto's hair and slamming his face Into the window. Adding enough force to fully shatter it.

Enji picked up the teen by the throat "SHUT UP! YOU HEAR?! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HIM ANYMORE!" Shoto grabbed Enji's wrist and squeezed it.

"Than...why are you doing this...?"

Enji froze "Why do you go...this far? Your own son? Your own family? Why are you tearing us apart? Why do you hate us so much?" Tears streamed down Shoto's eyes, causing Enji to raise a fist "Crying is a weakness" The so called "pro hero" ignited his fist in flames.

I have to move...I have to move now! Or else...I'll...I'll die!

Enji's grip tightened around Shoto's throat "I'll do what I did to Touya-!"

"Get the hell away from him!" Before Enji could attack, Midoriya activated one for all. Jumping in from the window, he landed a direct hit to his stomach causing Enji to stumble backwards, letting go of Shoto in the process.

Kirishima and Bakugo stood in front of Shoto, shielding him, protecting him. The teen widened his eyes in shock, he questioned why they were here and questioned the fact that they are standing up against Endeavor. The number one hero, a strong and powerful unbeatable hero. He was even surprised that Midoriya was able to hit him, non less surprise attack him.

"Todoroki!" Kirishima rushed to aid the teen, followed by Midoriya and Bakugo who moved in front of them. "Use this to stop the fucking bleeding, I'll deal with him" Bakugo handed them his sweater and proceeded to stare down Endeavor.

I won't be able to defeat him, he's too strong...we'll have to run, call Aizawa sensei and other pros.

"Who's going to believe you"

Bakugo's thoughts were interrupted when Endeavor spoke "You're gonna tell your teachers, tell them what you saw but...who's going to believe you?"

That bastard! I can't believe Half n' Half chose to hide all this...then again it's understandable. Who's going to believe us when we get the teachers and tell them what's going on?! Who's going to defeat him?! Win against him...? He's number on-

"You should just give up, get out of here before I call the cops" Enji Interrupted the teen's thoughts again.

"Hehe! You think we care if anyone believes us?! You think we care if you call the cops on us?! If no one believes then fine! But we'll keep half n' half from coming back here! We'll make sure of it!"

We have to run, that's the only way...

"I'm not gonna fight against a bunch of kids, that'll just ruin my reputation" Enji's flames were put out from his shoulders as he left the room.

Bakugo sighed in relief before turning towards Shoto "Come on, let's get out of here" Midoriya helped Shoto stand "No, you guys go, I'll stay here"

"What?! No, we can't leave you here!" Kirishima exclaimed "He's probably mad about this whole thing, my siblings are still here...I don't want them to get hurt" Shoto admitted.

Bakugo walked towards the teen and grabbed his hand "Bakugo! What are yo-?" Before Shoto could finish, he was cut off by Nastuo and Fuyumi entering the room.

"Natsuo...Fuyumi..."

They explained everything to Bakugo, Midoriya and Kirishima. Explaining why Endeavor did what he did, explaining why it's probably best not to tell anyone (Shoto explained that part) Midoriya and the rest were stunned, they all had shocked expressions on their faces.

After that, Shoto was forced to come back to the dorms, avoiding eye contact the whole way. Well he couldn't really see through his left eye since it was covered with bandages that Fuyumi rapped around him and his right arm wasn't any good either. It wasn't broken surprisingly.

Kirishima tried to open up a conversation but Shoto just looked away and stayed silent.

"Why are you guys lat-?"

"Todoroki, What happened?"

To be continued...

I'm gonna update every week guys! I finally found the time! Thank goddess!

I'm having trouble coming up with ideas again but I have two different plots, what would you guys pick? Happy ending? Or sad ending? I was gonna do the sad ending but idk, I don't want to make myself cry-Wait! 2K views...2k fucking views...

Thank you guys so much! I really appreciate the votes and comments and I don't really know what else to say 👏

Anyways just pick your choice, but for now!

Peace out! ✌🏻