Chapter 10 - Explanation

"Why are you guys lat-?"

"Todoroki, What happened?"

Aizawas attention quickly turned towards the teen who had bandages wrapped around his head and arms.

The pro hero has noticed these things about Shoto, most of the times he would come back with bruises or burns. His eyes would always be so lifeless and he would always limp going upstairs or towards the door.

Somethings going on...Aizawa thought to himself.

Everyone stayed silent. Shoto didn't have any convincing lie. He could tell Aizawa it was all because of training but that'll just lead to more questions so he chose to stay quiet "What happened Todoroki?" Aizawa repeated.

Midoriya and Kirishima panicked, they didn't know what to say. They didn't know if they should lie or tell the truth, Bakugo just scoffed.

"It's nothing to worry about" All eyes were focused on Shoto as he walked up to the door, opening and then closing it.

Midoriya, Kirishima and Bakugo followed right behind him, not knowing what to say to their teacher.

What would they say? What could they say? They could tell him about Endeavor but, what will happen next? Who will be strong enough to defeat the number one hero?

Who will be strong enough to save Shoto?

Aizawa just stared at the three as they made their way inside the dorms, confused on why they weren't saying anything. Their faces looked like they've seen a ghost when they first came. Besides Shoto. His face was more like a...sad one.

Shoto closed the door to his room, making sure to lock it before collapsing on his futon. It was painful when his arm made contact with the floor but he didn't care, he didn't care about anything anymore. All he wanted now was sleep.

*Knock* *Knock*

"And of course I can't get anything I want" The teen muttered to himself before forcing himself up and walking towards the door to open it.

"Sensei? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"May I come in?" He replied, ignoring Shoto's question. The teen stepped aside, gesturing to let the pro hero in.

"So, why are you here?" Shoto asked nervously, hoping it wasn't because of earlier.

"Todoroki, how did you get those injuries?"

Shoto knew the day would come where he had to tell an adult about his problems, he just didn't know it would come so soon. He told Midoriya and the others sure but, they were his age and powerless like him. They couldn't do anything to stand up against Endeavor, non less defeat him.

"Todoroki?" Aizawa snapped Shoto out of his thoughts. "There's something going on at home, isn't there" It sounded more of a statement rather then a question. The teen turned to face his teacher before sighing in defeat.

"Yes...there is" Shoto admitted.

In all honesty, the teen wanted to curl up in a ball and just disappear. He didn't want to deal with his father anymore, didn't want to deal with life in general, he wanted to die or be saved from this hell but...He knew deep down that there wasn't anyone who could save him, yet he still pleaded.

The pain, the suffering, the cry's for help after training, was hell. Everyday was full of suffering, he's caused others to suffer too.

"His left side is so unsightly!"

The teen gasped at he felt arms wrap around him, pulling him into a tight embrace. It felt warm. A feeling he never experienced before, nice and comforting. For the first time in forever, he felt protected, like how his mother would usually hug him and comfort him after "training" or whatever he would call it.

"It's okay, you're okay" Aizawa repeated those words, telling him that things will get better and that he'll be okay. "You can tell me if you want."

It didn't take long to realize he was crying as tears formed and blurred his vision. His father would always say crying was a weakness but Shoto always thought the opposite. The teen didn't like showing emotions to anybody, he only cried when he was alone. Sometimes slipping up during training which caused his father to get angrier.

—a few minutes later—

Shoto explained everything to his teacher, explaining what his father does to him, explaining that it all started when his quirk manifested.

"Mom took some of the beatings for me back then, Touya too..."

Shoto hasn't seen Touya in forever, it's been ten years and the promise he made was broken. Of course, Shoto wouldn't blame him but back then, he felt betrayed.

"I won't leave you Sho. I won't ever leave you like mom did."

"Promise...?"

"I promise, kiddo."

After explaining everything to Aizawa, he felt relieved and scared at the same time. Now that he knows, what's gonna happen next?

What's gonna happen to me...?

Deep down, Aizawa knew. Back then he just didn't want to believe it. The burns, the bruises, it all had to do with that son of a bitch, Endeavor. His behavior during the sports festival proves it all, and ever since that day, the pro hero has been paying close attention to the teen and the so called "hero".

"Listen Shoto, I won't let you go back to that house and I won't let that man come near you"

That's right, I won't and will not let him lay a finger on you.

"We'll get this figured out. The school faculty will make sure Endeavor doesn't have custody over you anymore."

Shoto felt tears form in his eyes, Aizawa noticed and went up to the teen, embracing him. Shoto let out a chocked sob "It's okay Shoto, nobody's gonna hurt you anymore." Aizawas words were soothing. Even so, Shoto knew deep down that it won't be easy.

Endeavor is strong, and powerful. He's the number one hero and with All Might gone, nobody could defeat him.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading guys!!! I have ideas planned out and can't wait to write more!!! But for now,

Peace out!!! ✌🏻

"Dabi"

"What do you want"

"Who are you really?"

Dabi darted his eyes towards Shigaraki "You never mentioned your name to me, and I wanna know, who are you?"

Dabi scoffed in annoyance.

"I already told you that I'd tell you when it's necessary" Dabi said before getting up and walking out the bar. "It was just a question, no need for attitude" Shigaraki muttered to himself.

Dabi walked through an alley.

"Yo, Touya" He flinched at the name "I told you not to call me that fried chicken" He scoffed looking back "Woah! Sorry Dabi!" Hawks exclaimed.

"Tch, What do you want?" To-Dabi asked facing the pro hero.

"I saw your little bro, he's hurt pretty bad"

Dabi gritted his teeth "That bastard" he muttered to himself.

"I'll kill him one day"