Chapter 8 - Plan

"Are you sure he won't notice? Plan A sounds risky"

Kirishima wasn't really convinced about the whole plan going well and stuff. He'd rather confront him then spy. The teen didn't believe that Todoroki Shoto, the strongest in the class can be spied on. The guy's got good ears, and never lets his guard down.

"Stop complaining shitty hair, we'll make it work! Plan B is risky too, Todoroki will just lie and you know that!" Kirishima's thoughts were cut off by Bakugo's yelling.

"Todoroki-Kun has good senses but that doesn't mean he'll be right on our tails right away, it's possible he'll just ignore and keep on doing what he's doing. If my prediction is correct, he'll just keep walking and we'll be fine-but what will happen if we find out that endeavor is actually hurting him?! What will Todoroki-Kun do to us?! Probably kill us?! No-he wouldn't do such a thing would he...?" Midoriya's mumbling caught both Kirishima and Bakugo's attention. The explosive boy got annoyed but listened in anyways, Kirishima was just curious.

"Shut up Deku!" Bakugo yelled while looking out the window, Kirishima noticed "What is it Bakugo?" He asked.

"If we're doing this, we have to go now and stick to plan A" Bakugo replied while pointing out the window, the two teens looked before running downstairs.

This better fucking work, please don't let stupid Deku be right...

Outside the window was Shoto who was walking towards the UA gates that lead outside school campus. The three boys sprinted to catch up, making sure to be cautious of the teen.

—flashback—

"So, whats the plan?" Midoriya darted his eyes out the window before walking towards it "It's simple really, we'll just have to follow him when he goes out" He replied staring out into the distance.

Bakugo crossed his arms and stared up at the ceiling "We'll get caught by Todoroki, the guy never lets his guard down even when he sleeps!" Kirishima exclaimed, he was right though.

"He'll catch on to us if we're all together, so instead, we'll split up" Midoriya pulled out his phone "We'll be in contact with each other by phone the whole time" Kirishima stared at the green haired teen before replying "What about confronting him? Shouldn't we just ask him?" He asked.

"Don't be stupid shitty hair, he'll just lie. You know how that bastard is?" Bakugo replied.

—end of flashback—

Shoto proceeded to walk towards the UA gates, the teen was still tired and sore. He didn't want to "train" or get up in general. He was tired, really tired but what other choice does he have? It's either go home and train or have father beat Fuyumi or Nastuo. Of course, Shoto would pick the first option. Seeing his siblings get beat is the last thing he wants, the teen would rather have their father hurt him. It wasn't fair but what else is there to do? Shoto couldn't just tell on his father, he's the number one hero. People look up to him, he's also strong, really strong but not as strong as All Might but still, if he were to tell on his father, who would protect everyone, who would believe him in general.

It's my word against the world, if onl-

The teen's thoughts were cut off by the sound of rumbling coming from the bushes near the school gates.

"You're making too much noise Midoriya, quiet down!" Kirishima whispered yelled through the phone "Sorry!" Midoriya replied a bit to loud which caught Shoto's attention.

"Stupid Deku" Bakugo muttered to himself as he kept hidden around the trees. Midoriya was in the bushes and Kirishima was behind a bench. If Deku keeps this up, we'll get caught and then half n' half will get suspi-

"What are you doing here?"

Shit...

Midoriya rose from the bush and faced Shoto "Oh! Hey T-Todoroki-Kun! I-Isn't the weather n-n-nice t-today...?" He asked while stuttering on his words. Shoto looked up at the sky "I guess but what were you doing hiding? Did you get in trouble with Bakugo again?"

"No! It's not that! We, we were just doing something! Yeah!" Shoto took out his phone to look at the time "I g-gotta go Midoriya, we'll talk later" He said before speed walking away.

The three boys waited for Shoto to go a bit further, that way they can keep a safe distance from him and not get caught.

"Way to go Deku, you almost blew our cover!" Bakugo scoffed "Hey man, lets just be happy we didn't get caught!" Kirishima replied.

"Tch! Whatever"

"Shoto, you're late"

The teen froze "I-I'm sorry, the train took a whi-" Before he could finish, Enji dragged him to the kitchen "We'll eat and then train, got that?"

"Yes father"

"Move it! I can't see!" Bakugo whispered yelled "There's a spot here!" Kirishima said pointing at the empty spot. The three boys looked through the window to find the Todoroki family having dinner. They were talking but the window was closed, meaning they couldn't hear a thing "If only Jiro-kun was here" Midoriya muttered to himself.

—40 minutes later—

"Be in the training room at 7, you got an hour" Enji said before getting up and walking towards his office.

"Thanks for the food" Shoto said before heading towards his room "Wait! Shoto!" Nastuo yelled "What is it?" Shoto asked facing the teen.

"You should just go back, it's not safe here" Nastuo faced Fuyumi and then faced Shoto again "We'll be okay" he reassured.

"No you won't!"

Nastuo followed by Fuyumi flinched "If I don't stay then...you'll get hurt...and it'll be my fault" The room stayed silent "J-Just stay out of this, please" Shoto walked away and headed towards his room.

The teen closed the door to his room and slid down against it "Damn it..." he muttered.

Please...please...don't last long...

—An hour later—

"There's nothing going on" Kirishima was the first to break the silence, followed by Bakugo "It's been 2 hours, let's head back, it's getting cold and late" Kirishima and Bakugo got up, Midoriya sighed in relief before getting up as well.

"Thank goodness, I really thought something was going on in there!" Kirishima exclaimed "I can't believe I actually believed you Deku!" Bakugo scoffed "Kacchan! It was just a theory! I didn't know if it were tru-" Before Midoriya could finish, Bakugo cut him off "Come over here Deku!!!" He said while small explosions sparked from his palms.

"K-Kacchan! Wait!!!"

"Bakugo! Woah man! Chi-"

"Get back here!!!"

The footsteps grew louder and louder by every second.

The teen gasped as he heard the door slide open.

"Training room, now"

To be continued...

Sorry! For! Not! Updating!

I've been a busy man lately, school is a pain...and work but! I've been able to add bits and pieces to the chapter each day. I'll be updating more often...I think but for now!

Peace out! ✌🏻