Surprise?

Shayne's POV

"What." I said shocked. I looked down at her and saw her smile. "Well I thought I was because during summer games I kept throwing up in the morning before you guys woke up. So the night Anthony came home from the hospital when he fell asleep I went to the drug store and bought a pregnancy test, and it was positive." She explained. I couldn't help but smile. I kissed her forehead and hugged her.

She laughed at my action then smiled. "I love you." I said to her quietly. "I love you too." She said. I kissed the top of her head and we slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

—————————————————————

I woke up with y/n still asleep in my arms. I gently got off the bed and left the room going towards the cafeteria where I was stopped by her doctor. "Oh hello Shayne. I wanted to tell you that you can take y/n home today after a quick check up." He said while writing something down on a clipboard. "Ok, also I don't know if you heard but she told me that she is pregnant." I told him. He nodded before walking past me and into her room.

I followed him and saw him walk over to y/n. "Y/n how far along are you?" He asked her while looking her in the eyes. She looked like she was thinking hard. "About a week." She said while sitting up. "Ok, I want to have you back here in three weeks just to see how things are going. You can go home today. We are just going to do a few checkups and then you'll be good to go." He said before leaving the room.

I looked at Y/n and smiled. "You're gonna be a dad." She said sweetly. I walked up to her and kissed her passionately. "You're going to be a mom." I said to her. She kissed me and smiled. "I love you." She said. "I love you too."

***time skip***

Your POV

We walked out of the hospital. I was still a little soar but I could manage. Shayne texted Damien and he picked us up and drove us back to their apartment. "So what was the news you wanted to tell me?" Damien asked while setting his keys on the counter. Shayne say down on the couch and smiled. Damien sat on the arm of the couch while I sat on the couch across from them.

"Well Damien, would you like to be a godfather?" I asked him while smiling. Damien looked down and smiled. "I'd be honoured if you guys had a kid." I looked at Shayne and nodded. "Well Damien, do you want to be the godfather of our child." Shayne said while walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my torso.

Damien looked shocked. "Oh my gosh yes. I can't believe it! I'm so happy for you guys." He said before hugging us. We hugged him back and laughed. Damien sat back down and smiled. "How far along are you?" He asked excited. "About a week." I said and placed my hand on his. Damien looked to Shayne and smiled even more. "We have to tell everyone. I have to go to work in twenty minutes anyways so let's go!" He said while picking up his stuff.

We followed him out the door and down the elevator. "I'm so happy for you guys." He said softly. I hugged him again and smiled. "Thank you Dami."

***time skip to at the smoffice***

We got out of the car and followed Damien inside. I held Shayne's hand as we walked behind Damien and entered the building and headed directly for the meeting room where Damien told everyone to go.

When we walked inside the room everyone from the cast and crew was there with worried and excited looks on their faces. "Hey everyone. We are here." Damien yelled. He sat down next to Wes and left Shayne and I standing at the front of the room. "Hey everyone. So umm we have some news." I said a little nervous.

I looked at everyone and saw everyone looking very interested. "Y/n and I are-" "GETTING MARRIED?!" Boze yelled in excitement. "Well not yet. But it's something else. Y/n and I are expecting." Shayne said making everyone smile and cheer. I looked at everyone and smiled. "Who are the god parents!?" Matt asked. "Well we have already asked Damien to be the godfather but I wanted to know if you Courtney would like to be the godmother."

I said looking at Courtney. Courtney's smiled widened as she ran to me and hugged me. "Yes. Of course." She backed away and sat back down next to Mari. "Is that all, because that's great." Sarah said and everyone agreed. "Actually no." Shayne said. I looked at him confused. "Damien helped me write something but I'm just gonna speak from my heart." He said as he stood in front of me.

Shayne took my hands in his and looked into my eyes with his beautiful blue ones. "Y/n I have known you for a while now and we have been together for a long time. And now we are going to have a baby. I bought a house just down the street from yours and Anthony's, it's fairly big and and very nice and I want to spend the rest of my life there with you. We have been through a lot of tough times and a lot of good things have happened. But that's not enough for me." Shayne said. He grabbed something out of his pocket and kneeled down on the ground.

"Y/n L/n, will you make me the happiest man alive, and marry me.

"Oh my gosh! Shayne how much was that ring!" Noah exclaimed as everyone stared in awe. I stood there smiled. I felt tears streaming down my face. "Well what are you gonna say girl." Keith said making us laugh. "Yes." I said as Shayne places the ring on my finger. He stood up and I jumped into his arms and heard cheers all around the room. I kissed Shayne passionately and smiled. As the cheers calmed down I heard one person clapping.

I turned to the direction the sound was heard and saw Anthony sitting there in tears. I ran up to him and hugged him. "Congratulations." He said before I pulled away. "Did you know." I asked him. He nodded and my eyes shifted to Shayne who was smiling. "Shayne asked me the night Ethan broke in before everything happened." He said with a smile. I hugged Anthony again before running back over to Shayne.

"I love you." He said. "I love you too." "Always?" "Always."