Love

Your POV

"I love you."  I looked at Shayne and smiled wide. "I love you too." I said. I sat up and so did he and I hugged him. I head the door open and saw Ian and Damien walk in the room sleepily. "Why are you so happy?" Ian asked looking at me. "I just know I made the right decision." I said before walking over to my bed. I fell into a deep sleep and thought all about what's next to come.

***time skip***

I woke up before the boys and checked the time. '5:30, huh I guess I'm an early bird.' I thought to myself as I grabbed some shorts and my cowbaes shirt.

I made my way down the stairs quietly and grabbed my shoes that I left beside the window. I opened it and slipped outside before closing it. I walked down towards the water and put in my headphones. I put on f/s and started to dance.

I used to dance with Mari all the time when she came over to Anthony's with the games crew to play games. Mari, Ian, Lasercorn, Flitz, Sohinki, Anthony and Joven are the only people who know I can dance. I normally dance to release my emotions.

As the song ended I heard clapping from behind me. I took out my headphones and  turned around to see Lasercorn, Flitz and Mari. I smiled and walked up to them. "Now that was something I've missed seeing." Flitz said before I hugged him. I hugged Mari and Lasercorn. We walked back to the saloon and saw everyone outside.

"Howdy y'all!" Matt yelled. I walked over to Damien and hugged him. "Whoa you're happy." He said with a wide smile. I pulled back and gave him a toothy grin. "Ok everyone today we will be doing the punishment shoot out." Sunny said. We all got ready to start filming after Sunny and Joe explained to us what would be happening and what order we would be shooting in.

"And we are rolling in three two one!" Tanner shouted. We all screamed the intro before sunny explained to the camera what the punishment shootout was. I was standing in between Courtney and Boze before our team went in to cheer on Wes. "You got this Wes." I said. He gave everyone a smile and shot the red balloon. We all cheered and walked back outside.

"For five hundred points. Baby bird a hot dog." Everyone started to gag as Flitz jumped off a hay bail and walked live a bird over to Wes. "Mama birds back." I heard Joven say.

***mini time skip***

Everyone had gone and it was only me left. I grabbed the gun and tried to load it. "Do you have it?" Wes asked. I gave him the gun and he loaded it and handed it back to me. I aimed the gun and shot the target hitting a red balloon. We all cheered and Joe handed me the punishment. We started to walk outside and I stood next to Sunny. "What's that punishment." He said. I opened the paper and read what was on the card. "Spank stockade." I sighed out. "Hah I don't have to go through it alone." Keith said. "Yeah but at least she won't be a baby about it." Damien said back gaining laughs.

I was put in a stockade and Boze and Courtney were holding my hands. "You're gonna be ok girly." Courtney said in her funny voice. "It's a lot scarier when you can't see them." I said. "You ready!" Olivia yelled. "Yeah but don't be afraid to hit hard! Courtney said I have buns of steak!" I yelled back causing everyone to laugh. Mari yelled a southern joke then slapped my butt. Everyone slapped my butt so far but Damien. "I am going last because you will hate me for hitting you hard." Damien said. I know he would feel bad but I didn't care. "If you hit me go as hard as possible." I said. "And call her juicy!" Keith yelled making me laugh. "Well ok! Good job today and good Luke tomorrow juicy!" Damien yelled before he gave me a backhanded slap."

I screamed and laughed before jumping out of the stockade. Sunny announced the winner and we all cheered before the camera stopped recording. I jumped on Damien's back and he started running around. "Ahhhh this is great." I said he stopped running and I jumped off him. "I love this." I said while spinning around.

As I was spinning I was picked up by Shayne and twirled around. I laughed and so did he before we fell to the ground beside each other. We were both laughing hysterically. I grabbed my phone and and took a selfie with Shayne before posting it on Instagram. He got up off the ground and helped me up. When I got my balance Shayne hands were on my waist and I kissed him.

When we pulled away I smiled. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I replied before kissing him again. "Whoaaaaa what!" Mari exclaimed while looking at us with Boze, Olivia, Courtney and Keith. "They said it." Keith said shocked. I turned and looked at them while Shayne snaked his arms around my waist and put his head in the crook of my neck. "Are you guys in love?" Courtney asked in awe.

I smiled wider and nodded making the girls squeal. God I was so in love. I wish this moment could last forever. I would go back in time to do this all over again.

I'm in love with Shayne Topp.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(Hey eddies so sorry for not updating in a while I've been superrrr busy. Sorry if this chapter is short as well but I just have no time to write. I'll try to update again soon and I hope you liked this chapter. Peace out ✌️)