GAME BANG

Your POV

I walked into the office with Boze while chatting amongst ourselves about random things. "Ok but like, Joven wouldn't survive the zombie apocalypse." "You never know he could be the person who no one suspects to survive but does." We kept arguing about it and laughing the whole way up to our floor and to the smosh games room.

"Hey girls." Sohinki said as he passed by. We waved and and I walked over to Boze's desk. "Hey bb's" Mari said as she made her way over to us. "Hey Mari." I said as I gave her a side hug. "Are you filing with us today?" She asked as we sat on the desk. I nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm joining your game bang. I believe it's only me and Shayne here out of the squad." She nodded before looking me up and down. "Damn y/n I love your outfit." She said as Boze agreed. I smiled at them before completing them.

As time passed the eventually called us to set

As time passed the eventually called us to set. We all got together in the room and sat in couches. It was Mari, Joven, Wes, Boze, Damien and I. Tanner started the count down and before I knew it everyone yelled-"GAME BANG!" "Hello everyone welcome to game bang. Today we are going to be playing mount your friends in 3D!" Damien said. "And today we've got y/n!" Joven said making me wave to the camera.

They explained how to play the game then we made our order. Damien, me, Joven, Boze, Wes then Mari. Damien started places himself on the goat. "You can do it y/n, believe in yourself as much as I believe in you!" Damien yelled as my character grabbed onto the foot of Damien's character. I passed Joven the remote and started to climb.

***time skip***

As time passed the tower started getting taller. It was my turn so I started to climb I almost got to the top when I fell. "No!" I screamed as I pressed down on my bumper and grabbed an arm. I got stuck and my time ran out making em the first one out. I pouted and passed Joven the controller. "Guys I lost." I said sadly. Damien patted my knee making me smile and fall back on Boze.

***time skip***

Wes won so he started to position everyone. "Damien I'm putting you on your knees." He said as he made Damien sit on his knees. He did this to Boze, Mari and Joven then got to me. "I'm gonna makes this hard for you." I said. Wes lifted me up and placed me in the hands of everyone. "All of her weight is right here." Damien shouted. I laughed before I got a cookie shoved in my mouth. Everyone got cookies and then the position was complete. "Ok guys that has been game bang. Make sure to like and subscribe and we'll see you in the next video." Mari said.

As the camera turned off Boze, Mari and Joven all stood leaving me to fall with Damien. We laughed hysterically before we heard my phone ring. I grabbed it out of my pocket and answered it. "Hello." I said.

"Hey babe, where are you?"

"Oh I'm in the games room we just finished filming a game bang."

"Oh nice. I'll be there in a few"

And with that Shayne hung up. I sat down beside Damien on the couch and flopped my legs on his lap. "Who was that?" Damien asked. "Oh it was Shayne. He's gonna be here in a few minutes." I answered as soon as the door opened. I saw Shayne and smiled. He entered the room and sat on the end of the couch.

"We don't have to film for the rest of the day, wanna come back to the apartment." He asked. I looked at the two boys and smiled widely. "Obviously, is that even a question." I said before standing and dragging them out of the room.

I ran down the hall and let go of their hands. I ran around the the office and heard some people laughing at me. "Your so cute." I heard Shayne say. I turned around and smiled. He brushed hair behind my ear. I kissed his cheek before running and jumping on Damien's back making him stumble forwards. "Hi Dami!" I said cheerfully in his ear. He smiled and walked out to his car. He set me down and I jumped in the back while Shayne got in the passenger seat.

"Drive drive drive!" I shouted as Damien pulled out of the parking lot. "Woah come down n/n." Damien laughed out as he turned at the intersection. I smiled and slid in to the middle seat so I could bug both of them. I grabbed Shayne's hat and put it on my head making him laugh and try to grab it back. We did this for a few minutes before Damien stopped us. "Oh my GAWD! Kids if you don't stop now I'm going to turn around." Damien said in a mom voice. I laughed and fell back into my seat.

—————————————————————

Shayne's POV

I watched as Damien drove into our parking and immediately heard the back door open and saw y/n run into the building. I laughed while getting out and shutting the door. I ran in after her only to see the elevator doors closing. "God dammit." I whispered to myself as Damien came by my side. "Stairs it is." He said before he headed towards the stairs.

I followed him close behind and we started walking up the stairs to our floor. Luckily we only live on the third floor. "I wonder if y/n knows where the spare key is?" Damien asked with a chuckle. I smiled at the thought of her searching around the door.

We opened the door to our floor to see no one in the hallway. As we walked to our door it was wide open. "Oh my god your so FLUFFY!" We heard someone say from inside. I laughed and walked in seeing the spare key on the ground. I grabbed and and put it on the counter before walking to the kitchen to see y/n to the floor with Damien's cats. "What are you doing." I laughed out. She smiled and blushed before standing with a cat in her arms. "I'm playing with my precious kitty's." She said in a childish voice.

"How'd you find the spare key?" Damien asked. Y/n smirked at his question. She gently placed the cat down and walked over to the counter to grab the key. "Well you should really hide it in a better place then the lifted carpet in front of your door." She said while giving him the key. She smiled and walked into my room with me trailing behind her. Y/n walked over to my bed and flopped down on her back.

I crawled over top of her making her smile. "What are you doing cutie." She asked while laughing. I smiled and played with her hair. "I don't know, you're just so beautiful." I said to her making her blush. She leaned her head up to my height and kissed me. God I loved the taste of her lips. I love everything about her. The way she talks and walks. The way she always makes people laugh and smile. The way she's never afraid to be herself.

"Hey." She said getting my attention. "Yeah." I replied while looking down at her. "I love you." I smiled. "I love you too." I kissed her again and I felt her smile into the kiss. I stood up and grabbed my Xbox 1 controller. "Gang beasts?" I asked while handing her my other controller. "Yes please." She said with a smile. "Oh, could I upload this to my new YouTube channel. I already have like, maybe three videos." I nodded my head and got a camera for her to use.

She hit record and looked to the camera. Hey guys! Welcome back to my channel, it's great to be back from smosh summer games. And today I'm not at my house I'm with Shayne Topp." She said before squishing my face. "Hello." I said while laughing. "Don't forget about me!" We heard Damien yell. Y/n laughed as Damien came in and sat down beside y/n. "And here's Damien haas. Two of my favourite people in the whole world." She said. Y/n explained what we were doing and started playing. "No, you mother." Y/n said making Damien and I laugh.

***time skip***

"Ok guys that's been today's video, go check out what we're doing in smosh games and smosh pit, go follow these two all links are in the description below don't forget to like and subscribe and hit the notification bell. I'll see you on the next video!" Y/n yelled before shutting off the camera.

She fell back on the bed taking a deep breath. "You talk too fast." Damien laughed out gaining a nod in response. Damien got up and placed the controllers on the desk and left the room. "I'm going to get lunch it'll be a surprise." He said before leaving the apartment. "Hey y/n." I said before crawling back on top of her. She smirked at my action. "Wanna continue from where we left off during summer games." I asked.

Y/n nodded her head the smirk never leaving her face. With that I kissed her and immediately put my tongue in her mouth. This was the best day ever.