Board AF

Your POV

I woke up after I had the same dream from when I past out. I slowly opened my eyelids to find myself still on the couch in Shayne and Damien's apartment. "Did I stay all night" I thought to myself before shifting my position a bit. After moving I felt an arm wrapped around my waist make its grasp stronger. I turn my head and see Shayne sleeping beside me. "Oh my god." I start to panic in my mind. I slowly turn my head back the other way and sigh. "Well there's no way I'm moving until he wakes up. I mean I guess that's a good thing I'm pretty comfortable and his arms feel so strong wrapped around my wai-STOP IT Y/N! You just got out of a relationship you don't like anyone. Right?" I thought, my mind kept thinking about it but I knew I didn't like Shayne he was my friend. My good friend that I work with. "Good morning." I hear Damien say from behind me. "Good morning Damien." I say sleepily. "Do you mind telling me how I got in this situation." I said as he walked over and sat on a chair. "Well you fell asleep while you were resting you head Shayne's shoulders then we all got tired and I picked you up, Shayne laid down on the couch and then when I put you down you snuggled up to him and I put a blanket on you." He said with a smirk on his face. I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks. "Well is there any way out of this situation?" I asked before Shayne rests his head in the crook of my neck. "Not until he wakes up. Speaking of we have to work today so why don't you wake him up while I get breakfast ready." Damien said before going to the kitchen. I tapped on Shayne's head. "Shayneeee you gotta wake up now, it's morning." It didn't work to I kept trying. "Shayney, frog leg arms." I said. I kept tapping on his head and he finally woke up. "Good *yawn* morning" he said he didn't move his head. Shayne just stayed there for a moment. "Do we have to wake up." He said. I giggled "what I don't giggle why would I giggle? What's wrong with me." I thought before I continued to tap on Shayne's head. "Ok ok, I'm getting up." He said. I could feel his grip around my waist loosen. He lifted his head and we were only inches apart from each other. "Hey" he said softly with a smile. My face got even redder. "Hi." I said. Shayne slowly let go of me and I stood up. I grabbed my phone and headed kk the bathroom. "I'll be right back." I said. I walked in and closed the door then quickly called Courtney. "Come on pick up pick up pick up.

C:["Hey"]

Y:["Hey could you bring an extra outfit to work since we are the same size?"]

C:["yeah sure why? Are you ok?"]

Y:["Yeah I'm fine I just spent the night at Shayne and Damien's by accident and I don't have any other clothes."]

C:["Ok, you're telling me why you were at their house when I see you, anyways I gotta go but I'll see you at work byeeeeee"]

Y:["Byeeeeeeee"]

I walked out of the bathroom and back up the living room. There was three bowls of cereal. "Ok so y/n me and Shayne do this every morning, there's three bowls of cereal. Two of them are good and one is bad, one is everyone's least favourite cereal which is Jordan's Country Crisp with Crunchy Chunky Nuts, and the others are just bowls of corn flakes. So which one will you choose." Damien said in a goofy voice making me laugh. "Umm." I start to think and sit in between to two boys on the couch. "This on." I said while grabbing the one in front of Damien. Shayne and Damien grabbed the last bowls and we started eating. "I'M SAFE!" I yelled. "OH ME TOO!" Damien yelled back we high five each other while Shayne glares and slowly lets the cereal fall out of his mouth. We all laugh before finishing breakfast and going to the smoffice

***time skip***

When we got to the smoffice I ran to find Courtney and when I did she chucked clothes at my face. I went to the bathroom to change seeing the outfit I smiled.

(Your outfit ^^^^^)

(Your outfit ^^^^^)

When I came out to the bathroom I was startled by Noah. "Hey y/n!" He said with a smile, I jumped and smiled. "Hey, what's up." "I was just coming to find you, Matt wants us to do a video with everyone from smosh games." Noah replied as we started walking to the smosh games room. When we got there we heard Joven yelling. "NO YOU! GOD DAMMIT BOZE STOP KILLING ME!" Everyone was laughing. Noah and I entered the room laughing. "What is going on in here?" I said while laughing even harder. "We were playing a video game and Boze was killing Joven every time she saw him." Mari said while wheezing.

After about ten minutes we stopped laughing and got ready to shot a video. It was me, Noah, Mari, Joven, Boze and Damien. We were going to play a game of Mario cart. Shayne, Keith, Lasercorn and Wes were watching from behind with the camera crew. It would work like this, players take turns versing each other, whoever loses has to do a punishment from the punishment wheel, whoever wins each round will move on and verse other people until there's one person standing. It would start with Mari vs Joven, then me vs Damien, and Boze vs Noah.

"Good luck Mari we believe in you." I said from the couch behind everyone. I was sitting with Boze while Joven and Mari were in front of us in the couch and Noah and Damien were in chairs beside Joven and Mari. "What are you not cheering for me." Joven said, I stared at the camera, "whoo." I said while raising my arms making people laugh.

***time skip***

Next up was me and Damien, Mari won the last round so whoever won this would verse her.

Damien chose king boo and I chose f/mc (favourite Mario character) and my bike and we started the race. "You are going down." I said while focusing. "Oh really." Damien said with a smirk. I smiled. "Oh yeah, because it looks like YOU NEED MORE TRAINING!" I yelled with my hand up like how Damien always does it as I got a head start. "WHAT YOU SON OF A GOOSE!" Everyone starts laughing and I can hear Shayne laughing from the back. "Y/n is just too into this and I love it." He said while laughing. "She's too into this she's not talking." Mari said. As she poked my face and I had no reaction. "I feel like we have a severe try hard in our hands." Lasercorn said from the background. I smirked. "Oh yeah you do! BOOM BABY!" I said as I won the race. "Well it was a good race and a fair fight I hope that Mari and the others best you so hard you know and I just will wish them luck." Damien said making everyone laugh.

***time skip***

After the last round which was me verse Boze I won. Everyone who lost did a punishment and it was hilarious. When I was walking out of the room I was saw Keith and started to walk over to him. "Hey Keith I guess you were right that Shayne's nicer then most guys." I said while leaning against the wall. "What makes you say that?" He asked with a smirk. I looked towards him and told him about last night. "Yeah I told you he was a good guy." Keith said before we started heading towards the squad room.

(Hellooooooo eddscola456 fans comment what I should call you guys lol. I really hope you like this chapter and I'll write again soon, peace out ✌️)