Video games and WHAT!?

S:["Are you busy tonight?"]

Y:["No why, I just got home from dropping off Lasercorn, Sohinki and Keith."]

S:["Oh cool, do you want to come over and maybe play some video games?"]

Y:["Sure"]

S:["Ok I'll pick you up in five, Courtney told me your address and it's not far from my place."]

Y:["Ok."]

"Oh my gosh, why would Shayne want to hang out, does it have anything to do with the kiss, I mean yeah I felt something but it's probably nothing right I mean yeah it's nothing I don't have feeling for Shayne do I? No! No I don't"

I started freaking out, I ran to my room and grabbed my purse and put on some light makeup and my black converse. I ran back downstairs and grabbed my phone before I heard a knock at my door.

I opened the door and saw Shayne standing there smiling. "Hey." He said said before I locked the door. "Hey, so why did you want to hangout?" I asked a little confused. He smiled as we got into his car. "I don't know I just want to get to know my new coworker a bit more." He said kindly. I could feel my face heat up a bit. "Ok." I answered before I turned on the radio. The song was playing f/s (favourite song) I started singing along and I could see Shayne smiling. As the song ended I looked over to Shayne who was still smiling. It looked like his face was a little red but I couldn't tell. "That was great, you're a really good singer" he complimented me. I smiled and thanked him before he pulled into the parking lot of his apartment.

Once we got in the apartment Shayne threw his keys on the table. "YOU SON OF A GOOSE YOU MOTHER CUCKER!" We heard Damien yell while playing video games. Shayne and I looked at each other before we started laughing. "What the heck Damien." Shayne said between laughs. As we all calmed down Damien took the game he was playing out of the PS4. I sat down on the couch beside Shayne. "So what do you guys normally do at this time?" I asked as they both looked at each other with grins. "Well it's Wednesday and on Wednesday's we like to get pizza, Chinese and Taco Bell." Shayne said as Damien went to the phone. "I'll go out and get everything tonight since you got everything last time" Damien said politely. I smiled at him before he left. "So what do you want to do in the mean time?" I asked while rocking back and forth in my seat. "Well normally it takes an hour and a bit to get everything but if there's traffic it might take two hours. We could play video games." Shayne suggested. I nodded before he grabbed his Nintendo Switch and put in super smash bros.

***time skip***

It's been an hour and We've played 15 rounds. I won eight and Shayne won seven. "OH, I WON TAKE THAT!" I cheered while standing. "You might win that but what about really life smash bros, GAH!" He yelled before tickling me. I started laughing hysterically before falling backwards on the couch. Shayne was overtop of me while tickling me. I tried to move his hands away but he pinned my arms above my head. I calmed down enough to realize the position we were in. "I have won." Shayne said with a smirk on his face. "That's not fair I didn't have a chance you tickled me." I pouted. He chuckled at my childish response. "Don't pout it's not my fault you're that ticklish." He said while laughing a bit more. I smiled and I could feel my face heat up. "You have a cute laugh." I said. "Why thank you, you do too." Shayne replied. He let go of my hands and let his slide down to my waist. I put one of my hands on the back of Shayne's neck and placed the other gently on his chest. We started getting closer until we were inches apart. "So I guess you felt the same way about that kiss from earlier today." He said which made me giggle. I leaned in so our lips connected. The kiss was long and passionate. We soon backed away for air, but it wasn't long before Shayne kissed me again. We were moving in sync at this point. I felt like this could go on forever

"Y/n? Y/n? Y/N?!" I heard the guys yell. "YES sorry yeah what happened?" I said while my face was fully red. Damien left to get food and we were playing super smash bros you won so I tickled you then you fell off the couch and hit your head on the table and went out cold." Shayne said. I could feel someone holding my head as I felt a sharp pain from where they were touching, I hissed in pain. " I swear to god it was real" I thought as I looked behind me to see Damien. "I called Damien as soon as it happened and got the first aid kit. It's nothing serious you're just gonna have a bad bruise for a few days. I slowly got up with the help from Shayne and Damien. "Are you going to be ok?" Damien asked in a concerned voice. "Yeah I'll be fine I'm just in pain. And I'm hungry." I said in a happy tone as I saw all the food.

We all started eating and after a while I started to get tired and rested my head on Shayne's shoulder. I slowly began to drift off into a peaceful sleep.

Shayne's POV

Y/n slowly fell asleep while on my shoulder her head was falling so I gently rested her head on my lap while Damien put her feet up on the couch. "Thanks Damian, are you ok with her staying here I don't think I would wake her." I said while gently running my hands through her hair. "Yeah it's ok, she looks too peaceful to be woken up. I'll get a blanket for you guys after I'm done cleaning up everything." Damien said with a smile. "Hey do you know what she was dreaming about when she was passed out? She looked quiet pleased when I got home." Damien said with a smirk. "No clue." I said.

After Damien was done cleaning it was around 10:30 we were both pretty tired so Damien got a blanket. He quickly and gently lifted y/n so I could lay down on the couch and then placed her in my arms before putting the blanket over top of us so we could sleep. "Goodnight Damien." I whispered, he said goodnight before going into his room and closing the door. I slowly started to fall asleep but all I could think about was the smell of y/n's hair.

(Rrrrreeeeeeeeee! Ahhahah did I FOOL YOU with the FAKE make out session. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and a double update in one day. Anyways goodnight and peace out ✌️)