Pain pong

(A/n I know I know there's no video of pain pong in smosh summer games Wild West but I thought it could be fun to do this chapter.)

————————————————————————————————————————

Your POV

We got set up for the....sasperilla slide? I had no idea what it was but it sounded cool. I walked up to Courtney and placed my arm on her shoulder. "Hey bae." She said and I smiled. "Hey boo." I said. Keith looked at us confused making us both laugh. "Ok everyone get ready we're gonna start filming now." Sunny said.

We all got together and shot the opening intro three times. As sunny explained what to do he said that the randy bandits would go first. The cowbaes made their way behind Sunny before the randy bandits started. I felt a hand making its way to my thigh. I looked beside me and saw Shayne and smiled. We were behind everyone else so the camera couldn't really see us.

I felt his hand go up to my waist and his arm snakes around my waist. "Ten! Nine! Eight! Seven! Six! Five! Four! Three! Two! One!" Everyone yelled as the time stopped and we took our place.

***time skip***

The cowbaes won the next two competitions. We were done filming good today so we all split up to do something. In the basement of the saloon Sohinki found a ping pong table. He took Shayne, Lasercorn, Joe, Matt Raub, Noah, Ian, Flitz, Joven, Keith, Damien and I downstairs so we could play a game of pain pong.

"So how does one play pain pong?" I ask in a fancy voice making people laugh. Noah and Keith went up to the ping pong table. "Well it's like your normal game of ping pong but if you miss the ball or hit it over the table, then you let the other person get a chance to score. So by that you have to lift your shirt up over your head and put the paddle in front of your face. If they hit your stomach they get a point if they miss and hit your pallet you get a chance to get a point."

Noah explained. Keith and Noah started playing. So far it's was 2-1 Keith. If Keith got one more point he would win. I was going next against Damien since we've never played before. Keith was dancing around since he won. Noah threw his paddle down and walked over to the couch beside Flitz and flopped down. I walked up to where he was standing and grabbed the paddle.

Damien walked up to Keith and grabbed the paddle from him before grabbing the ball. "You know n/n, it's both our first times playing this game. I just wanna let you know, that no matter what you are going down." He said before serving.

He served the ball and we were hitting it back and forth before he hit it off the table. I started to laugh. "Put it up Dami!" I yelled as he lifted his shirt and put it over his head. He grabbed his paddle and put it in front of his face. "You got this girl!" Keith yelled. I concentrated before I whipped the ball at his stomach. "Son of a GOOSE!" He yelled. "It's forming so fast.!" Noah said shocked. "God your like a female Joe." Ian said. I smiled and Joe linked arms with me.

Joe left my side and went back to Keith. I served the ball and we hit the ball back and forth until I hit it off the table. I slammed my hand on the table. "Whoa easy tiger." Flitz said. "Sorry I'm competitive. I said before grabbing the bottom of my shirt. I lifted it over my head as all the guys cheered and whistles as a joke. "Fuck off." I said simply hearing a few laughs. I was so scared. "Ok ready three, two, one." I heard nothing. "Oh fuck you." I said.

I heard a few bounces and I screamed. After a few second I felt a shot to my breast. I threw my paddle down and grabbed my breast. "Oh my gosh y/n I'm sorry. Damien said coming to hug me. I held my other hand up in front of him and hummed in response. "N/n you ok." I hummed again. I stood up and started to jump around shaking it off. "Taking it like a champ." Joe said. "That's my girl!" Noah said making Keith laugh. "I think for that she should get a dick shot." Joe said before everyone chanted dick shot.

He stood with his arms out. I grabbed the ball and whipped it at him hitting his private. Everyone said oh in response and Damien fell to the ground. "Dami I'm sorry." I said. "Ahh, it's ok, you win, next two people go." Damien said making a few people laugh. I helped him up and we went back to our seats. I sat on a stool while Damien sat in between Joven and Noah on the couch. Lasercorn and Ian stood up at the same time and walked to different side of the table. "Iancorn!" I shouted.

Time passed and everyone had faced at least one person. "Ok let's do doubles." Joven said. I got up and ran to Joe and we stood at one end of the table. Shayne and Sohinki stood at the other end with the ball. "Let's do this!" I said smacking my paddle on Joe's paddle.

Sohinki served the ball and Joe hit it back to Shayne. We went back and forth for a few minutes until Sohinki hit it off the table. I high fives Joe before they lifted their shirts "m'lady." Joe said handing me the ball. I bowed before getting ready. "Damn that's a nice target." I said I bounced the ball a few times hearing groans from the two boys making me laugh. I dropped the ball and whipped it hitting Shayne right above his nipple.

Shayne immediately dropped his paddle and grabbed his chest in pain. I laughed even more when Joe did the same thing to Sohinki.

***time skippppp***

Joe and I ended up winning with 5 points and Shayne and Sohinki with 3 points. I had two red dots on my stomach and Joe had one while Shayne had three red dots on his stomach and Sohinki had two.

(⚠️Warning⚠️  smut like contents in this next part of the chapter)

I walked upstairs to our rooms with Shayne, Keith, Noah and Wes as everyone else stayed downstairs playing pain pong. Shayne and I went into our room after saying goodnight to the others and started to get our pyjamas on.

I walked over to the bathroom and closed the door. I through on some plaid shorts and Anthony's old captain America t-shirt before leaving the bathroom to find Shayne shirtless.

He looked and me and smiled. "What time is it?" I asked while walking over to him and sitting on his bed. "It's uh, 11:30." He replied before sitting beside me. I looked at his torso and saw the red spots. "I'm sorry for those." I said pointing at them. "It's alright, but uh....never mind." He said looking away. "What, tell me." I said turning a light shade of pink. He turned back to me and his face was a deep red. "I was going to say uh, what if I get you back by making a couple spots of my own." He said with a small smirk.

My face started to heat up and I looked down. He placed his thumb under my lip and his finger gently below my jaw and turned me to face him. He gently kissed me. I looked at him and smiled. "I'd say that would be pretty fair." I said making him look a bit mischievous. I smiled before kissing him again. He snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me onto his lap.

We started to kiss passionately and it became more rough every time we would kiss. He started to trail kisses from my lips to my neck. He left little love bites on my collarbone. He trailed kisses back to my lips before standing up and placing my back down on the bed. He towered overtop of me. He kissed me again and started to trail more kisses down my body. He stopped at my stomach and tugged on my shorts.

I smirked at him and pulled his head back towards mine. "Not tonight sparky." I said to him before kissing him again. He smirked before kissing my neck. I could tell he was leaving some marks. Soft moans escaped my lips. Shayne kissed me one last time before rolling over and laying beside me on the bed. I giggled and turned to face him. He turned his head and looked at me. I felt him grab my hand and we intertwined our fingers.

***short time skip***

His eyes looked so blue in he moonlight coming from the the window. I smiled at him. It felt like we were the only two people in the world. I yawned slightly before I heard him speak. "Y/n." He said sweetly. "Yeah." I said. He looked me deep in my e/c eyes before he spoke.

"I love you."