Riding

Your POV

As we got outside the camera crew was setting up. Matt was telling us everything we need to do. "Ok and we are filming in three, two one!" Tanner yelled. We all yelled smosh summer games Wild West. I was quietly talking to Damien about the team names trying to guess what they will be. "Ok so this year for the bad guys we have the RANDY BANDITS! And for the good guys we have the COWBAES!" Matt yelled.

The lottery started and so far the teams were Randy Bandits: Lasercorn, Noah, Olivia, Damien and Mari. Cowbaes: Joven, Courtney, Wes, Shayne, Keith and Sohinki. The only people left were me, Flitz, Boze and Ian. Ian got picked to be on the randy bandits and Boze for the Cowbaes. "Alrighty folks down to the last two!" Matt yelled.

Matt, Joe and Sunny were being stupid before saying flitz was on the randy bandits making me go to the cowbaes. I was thrown a shirt and a cloth. "Guys it's y/n's first time, let's all make her really uncomfortable." Ian said and everyone started to stare at me. "Take it off girly!" Courtney yelled. I took off my shirt and heard whistles and cheers from everyone else. "Shut it!" I shouted making them laugh. "Are you sure she is on the right team." Joe said making us all laugh.

After we finished the first shoot of the day we started setting up the bull for the first event. We started filming but it broke when Flitz got on it so we had to fix it. I wasn't helping much I was just helping Boze style her shirt. "So, what's going on between you and Shayne?" She asked with a smirk. I blushed and looked down. "Oh you know, just getting to know each other." I said while my face was burning. I tied my hair back into a ponytail while she spoke. "Yeah getting to know each other's lips." She joked. I playfully hit her arm. I looked up at the sky and saw a hawk fly over head.

I felt someone grab my legs and lift me up over their shoulder. I screamed and started hitting their back knowing exactly who it was. "Put me down Noah!" I yelled while squirming. He started laughing and ran over to who I suspect is Keith. "Keith take her." He said as I was dropped into his arms. "Guys! Put me down." I laughed out.

Keith carried me all the way to Wes and Wes put me over his shoulder. "What are you guys doing!" I heard Mari yell. I laughed and tried getting out of Wes's grasp. "You're not going anywhere y/n." Wes said before I rolled off his shoulder and into Lasercorn's arms. "Hey, who's carried you so far?" He asked while running. "Wes, Noah and Keith." I replied. "Ok." He said before placing me in Sohinki's arms. "Hey." He said and I started laughing. "Is there a reason you guys are doing this?" I asked while laughing. He quickly got over to Flitz and gave me to him. "Hi Flitz, where am I going." I said. "Oh you know, just around the block to Ian." He said before Ian grabbed my legs and put me over his shoulder.

"Ian! Where am I going!" I yelled. I've been to everyone but Shayne and Damien. "I'll give you to Matt, Joe and Sunny." He replied. He tossed me in their arms and whispered something in their ears before they started running with me in their arms. "Where am I going guys." I said while I was still laughing. All the girls were so confused. They tapped Damien on the shoulder before he grabbed my and put me on his shoulders. I was laughing so hard. "Hey n/n!" He said before he let go of me and dropped me into Shayne's arms. "Hey." He said while running. He was running for so long until he dropped me. I screamed and landed in the water of the dunk tank.

I got out of the water and screamed cause it was so cold. All the guys were laughing. I jumped out of the dunk tank and started chasing them all. "Who's idea was that!" I yelled and they all pointed at Shayne. "You're gonna get it!" I yelled while chasing him. We were running for a while until I was able to jump onto him making him fall. He fell to the ground and I landed on top of him straddling him.

We were laughing hysterically. I looked into his eyes and blushed as I stood up. I helped him up before we got called over to start filming again.