My first video

Your POV

I looked up and Courtney with a smile then hugged her. Everyone was so confused. When I released Courtney from my hug I was so happy. "I got the job!" I yelled. Everyone got really excited and started hugging me. "Let's celebrate with Lunch!" Olivia screamed. We all cheered going out to the parking lot. We got to the parking lot and we were going to be driving in Courtney's small car. "Court how are we gonna fit in the car?" Olivia asked. We all looked at Courtney with confused looks. "Uhhh four in the back and two in the front." She suggested. "SHOTGUN!" Olivia yelled getting in the car. Keith and Noah looked at each other before getting in the car quickly so they wouldn't get too squished. Shayne got in the car next to Keith. "Where do I sit?" I asked while laughing. "Umm squeeze in between Noah and Keith or sit on someone's lap." Olivia said. All the guys were laughing. Keith and Noah has their seatbelts on, I got in the car and ended up sitting on Shayne's lap. Shayne started laughing. "Is everyone buckled up?" Courtney asked in a childish voice. Everyone started laughing while Shayne was struggling. "How do you think me and y/n can get this seatbelt on if we are both in the same seat." Shayne said while laughing. I pulled the seat belt out very far and passed it to Noah who buckled us in. "We are good to go." Noah said. "I just want to point out that the last time I was in Courtney's car I almost died." I said and everyone started laughing even more. "Hey that in high school and it was not my fault." Courtney said. As soon as everyone calmed down Keith gave me a fist bump. "Y/n you are gonna fit in well here." He said.

***time skip***

We all tumbled out of the car after I opened the door. Everyone laughed. I stood up after taking Courtney's arm for help. We walked into me and Courtney's favourite restaurant Chick-fil-a. We sat down at a large booth after ordering our food and started talking about random memories. "Ok so this one time y/n and I were at my house and her mom called her while she was drunk." Courtney started "oh god" I thought as she continued. "So she answered the phone and said "yo dude I called for a stripper two hours ago where is he!" And her mom started yelling at her and y/n had no clue what was going on!" Courtney laughed out. Everyone started laughing. "Yooo I remember Noah doing something like that too!" Keith screamed out. We kept laughing until we Shayne got a text from Ian and we had to go back. This time I sat in the middle in between Keith and Noah and Shayne squeezed in between the door and Noah.

***time skip***

Shayne's POV

Noah, Keith and I made it back to the squad room and we were growing around a ball. In an about an hour Noah and I would be filming a show with no name with y/n as her first video. "What do you guys want to do?" Noah asked before dropping the ball ok the table and flopping on a bean bag. "No clue." I responded. "Hey guys I got FOOODDDD!" We heard Courtney yell from outside the door. We all run to the door and grab the pizza box out of Courtney's hands. She laughs and walks in. Behind her are Olivia and y/n. We all devoured the pizza and by the time we were done it was time to film show with no name.

***time skip***

After the video

Your POV

"That was amazing." I said while walking out of the room. The guys laughed and nodded. "Let me just point out that the whole time we were filming every five seconds you look so dumbfounded." Shayne said before laughing. We all laughed. "Hey it's not my fault I've never sat in a room for half an hour talking about different things people ask." I said in between laughs. When we got back to the squad room everyone was there. "Y/n come here!" I heard Courtney yell overtop of all the voices. When I got over to her I saw that she was with Olivia and two other girls. "Y/n this is Mari and that's Boze, they are from smosh games." Courtney said. I nodded and introduced myself. "We were planning on having a girls night and we wondered that since you're the new girl we could do it at your place." Olivia explained. I thought for a moment before speaking. "Sure why not I don't think Anthony would mind." I said before texting Anthony that the girls were coming over tonight.

After talking to the girls for a bit I walked around meeting some more people. "You guys seem awesome, here's my number if you want to talk anytime soon." I said to Wes, Joven, Damien, Sohinki. Lasercorn and Flitz. I walked over to Keith and Noah and sat down next to them. "How's it going new girl." Keith said before taking a sip of his drink. Noah looked over at me and rested his chin on his hand. "Well so far I love this place and I'm already friends with everyone. "That's great." Noah said. "Look, I say you on show with no name and girl you got some talent, you will perfect for our videos." Keith said making my face heat up. I hid it with my sleeves and smiled. "Well I'm gonna head home, I gotta lot of cleaning up to do for tonight. I'll see you tomorrow." I said before hugging them and leaving.

When I got to the parking lot I heard Ian's voice. I look over and see him and Anthony. Wait ANTHONY!?! I thought in confusion. I walked over to them and interrupted their conversation. "Hey little sis how was your first day?!" Anthony asked excitedly while pulling me into a hug. "If was great, but what are you doing here?" I asked while pulling away. "Oh I was on my normal night jog and I ran into Ian and we started talking." Anthony answered. "Well I should probably go I got to get some stuff prepared for tomorrow Ian said before hugging us Both and driving off. I hopped in my car and so did Anthony. "What are you doing Anth?" I asked he smiled and pulled out his phone. "Well n/n I don't feel like running another three blocks home and I need to get stuff from the store and I would think you do too if you're having the girls over." He said before I pulled out of the parking lot. I started driving to the target that was only five minutes away from our house.

***time skip***

When I got home I set out bowls of candy popcorn and chips and as requested by Courtney I got in my purple fish onesie. I heard a knock at the door and I got up to open it. "Hey girl." Boze said as I let her inside. "Hey." I replied as we say down. Slowly the rest of the girls showed up and the sleepover began.

(Hiii, omg so this is a very quick update because 1 it's the weekend and 2 I've been reading a bunch of different Shayne, Damien, and Wes x readers and I've been finishing them in two days that I just thought why not update this book after two days. Well anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope I can update again soon. Peace out ✌️)