The beach day

Shayne's POV

I put my phone down after texting y/n. I went to my room to go get changed into my room. "Shayne are you going to the beach too?!" Damien yelled from his room. "Yeah! I'm just getting ready right now!" I yelled back. I grabbed a bag and put in some sun screen and a towel. I grabbed my water guns and put them in the bag as well. When I walked out of my room I saw Damien grabbing his balloons to make water balloons. "You ready?" I asked Damien. He nodded and we left our house.

Your POV

After Anthony left I went to my room and started getting ready for the day. I grabbed my towel and sunscreen and some fun games to play at the beach. I grabbed a plastic container filled with ice and pop and put it in the bag before rubbing my bathing suit and putting it on under my clothes.

(Your outfit plus bathing suit ^^^^)

After I got ready I slipped on my f/c flip flops and went out to my car and started to head to the beach.

When I got to the beach I was met with Lasercorn and Sohinki. "Hey y/n!" Joven said while giving me a hug. "Hey guys." I said before giving Lasercorn a hug. "Shayne, Damien, Wes and Courtney are already down at the beach if you want to go there and hang with them." Lasercorn said while Ian parked his car beside mine. I gave him a hug before walking down to the beach to be picked up by Shayne. "Shayne what are you doing! Put me down!" You yelled while squirming in his arms. "Nope you're coming with me." He said while tightening his grip around my waist. He was carrying me, I couldn't see where we were going because I was facing him. "Shayneeeeee, put me downnnn." I pouted. He smiled and chuckled. "Don't pout I'm only holding you so Damien can do this." He said before I got shot it the back with a water gun. I screamed and laughed because it was so cold. Everyone started to laugh. Even people we didn't know. As Shayne put me down I kept hitting him. "Stop." He said while he was still laughing. "I'm sorry but that was too perfect." He laughed again. "What was that about?" We heard Ian say from behind us. We stared at each other before we started laughing. "Ok? That's not weird.

As everyone arrived we all started attacking each other with water guns. "Ok team captains are me and y/n!" Shayne yelled as everyone lined up with water guns. "Ok my team has the red water guns and Shayne's has blue water guns. So once you guys are picked grab your colour." I said as you and Shayne stood beside each other. "Ok ladies first." I said to Shayne as he laughed. "Ok uh I'll pick...Keith." He said. Keith picked out a blue water gun and then it was my turn. "Noah" I said.

As we picked everyone the teams were Shayne, Keith, Mari, Flitz, Wes, Joven and Boze. Me, Courtney, Olivia, Ian, Damien, Sohinki and Lasercorn.

We all split up along the beach some of us went to the side walks and some of us hid in the groups of people. After about ten minutes Boze, Olivia and Joven were out. Me and Damien were going after Keith and Shayne. "Ok I'm going in you stay here behind the plant and I'll distract them." Damien said before walking out in the open. I could see them aiming and getting closer they got close enough for me to hit them. Damien turned and saw them and started talking. "Oh hey guys, you really aren't going to hit me right." Damien said as he was walking closer to the plant. "NOW!" He yelled before I jumped out form behind the plant and shot them both.

After everyone was out I was the only one left. "Woop woop red team wins bitches?" I yelled as Damien and Noah lifted me in the air and cheered with the rest of the team. After a while we all and grabbed tubes so we could float in the water. "Ok so what do you guys want to do, should we do." Mari asked while chilling in a tube. We all looked at each other. "How about a game of Would your rather." Olivia said as a bunch of people laughed evilly. "Ok I want to go first I have a good one." Courtney said as she looked at Shayne. "Shayne, would you rather sleep in the same bed as Damien for the rest of your life, or fuck y/n only once a month." Courtney asked. I could feel my face starting to heat up as Shayne looked at me and Damien. "Uhhh well I already live with Damien so I guess I would rather fuck y/n once every month." Shayne answered. I could see his face turn a little red and I could feel my face burning. "Ok uh, Noah, would you rather marry any of the girls here or Keith." Shayne asked Noah. Everyone laughed then Noah answered. "Well I would rather marry a girl and that girl would be either Courtney or y/n but if I had to I would gladly marry Keith." Noah said "I ship Koah!!" I yelled as everyone laughed. We got all the way around the circle and then it was my turn to answer. "Ok y/n, would you rather kiss Shayne topp, or Noah Grossman." Boze asked with a small grin. "First of all fuck you." I said making people laugh. "Uhhh probably....Shayne." I said just loud enough for people to hear. "Do it!" Courtney yelled. Everyone else cheered for us to kiss as well. Flitz pushed Shayne's tube towards mine. "Alright alright fine." Shayne said as everyone got quiet. I was sitting on my knees while facing him. He did the same he gently placed his hand on the back of my neck and started leaning in and I did as well, we kept leaning in until our lips connected. For some odd reason it felt right. As we separated everyone screamed and freaked out. I laughed with Shayne at their stupidity.

***time skip***

We all got out of the water and we're heading home. Lasercorn Sohinki and Keith all got in my car since they road with Noah and Joven. Keith turned on the radio and everyone started having a conversation. "So y/n what was that kiss about?" Lasercorn asked with a grin. I rolled my eyes. "It was just a kiss it didn't mean anything." I said bluntly while my face started to heat up. "Ohhh somebody's blushing." Keith said as he laughed. "Do you like Shayne?" Sohinki asked. "No, maybe I don't know. Look I just got out of a very serious relationship it lasted for three years and during that time my boyfriend decided it would be good to cheat on me humiliate me and then dump me so I'm not really looking for a boyfriend right now." I said before pulling into Keith's driveway. He hopped out of the car after hugging me. "Y/n you're a great girl, if anyone treats you like that again tell me and I'll protect you. But I'm just letting you know, Shayne would never do that." Keith said before going in his house.

After dropping off Sohinki and Lasercorn I went home. I sat on the couch and I had two texts from Shayne.

S:["Hey y/n"]
S:[Are you busy tonight?"]

(Ahhh omgggg, that was a stressful chapter. But hey schools ending soon so I will be able to write more and more! Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll update again soon, peace out ✌️)