Spin the bottle

Courtney's POV

I woke up to the sound of an alarm clock. I looked over and noticed that everyone was still asleep. I hit the alarm turning it off and started to wake up the girls. "Mari, Boze, Liv, y/n wake up." I said while shaking all of them. The all slowly woke up and stood before anyone checked the time. "Y/n what time is it?" Boze asked as she started to pull on some of y/n's clothes she lended is for the day. We all looked over at her before she spoke. "Guys, we have work today right." She asked as we nodded. "Well we have three minutes to get to work. And it takes about ten to get to the smoffice from here."

We all started to quickly get dressed and headed to where the boys were. "Guys get up we're gonna be late for work!" I yelled into Anthony's room while Mari yelled the same thing in the guest room. Mari, Boze, Olivia and I headed out to my car and started to drive to the smoffice leaving everyone in panic mode at the house.

———————————-——————————

Your POV

The girls left leaving me with all the guys. Ian left leaving Shayne, Damien, Sohinki, Noah, Keith, Flitz, Wes, Lasercorn and Joven. I got dressed quickly and ran down the stairs while putting my shoes on.

(Your outfit ^^^)

(Your outfit ^^^)

I ran to the kitchen passing the guys in the way their and grabbed an apple. "Ok everyone leave with the same people you cane with if they are gone then fill up someone's car." I said before grabbing my phone off the counter. Joven, Sohinki, Lasercorn, Keith and Noah walked out of the house leaving Ian, Shayne, Damien and myself.

"Well I guess I'm driving you peeps to work." Ian said before he headed to the door. I quickly ran to Anthony and gave him a hug. "Bye Ant, I'll see you when I get home. Don't do anything that could hurt you!" I shouted before closing the door and getting in the back seat of the car with Damien.

***time skip***

As we got into the office we parted ways with Damien and went to the squad room. "Hey guys so today we are filming a show with no name with Olivia Keith and Noah." Matt Raub said once we got into the room. "Ian we need you in editing, Shayne, Courtney, y/n we won't need you until later." He said before everyone parted ways. Courtney went to go watch them film the show with no name while Shayne and I went to the smosh games room.

"Do you know what their filming?" I asked while he held my hand leading me to the room. Shayne smiled at me be grabbing the door knob. "You'll love it. It's Boze and Damien's initiation into smosh games." He said before opening the door. "Hard and out of your mind! Shayne can you explain why you are hard and out of your mind!" Mari exclaimed as we walked into the room. Shayne walked up to Damien before being handed a script and started to read it with Damien.

"Dude this is crazy." I whispered to Boze.l who was standing next to me. "I know, I had to read hate comments about me." I patted Boze on the back. We laughed at Damien and Shayne before he had to leave because he got a text from Matt.