Nerf war

Your POV

Keith and I walked back into the squad room and we sat down on two chairs. Shayne and Noah walked in before Courtney and Olivia. We all sat in different spots. Shayne and Keith on a chair, Noah Courtney and Olivia on a bean bag chair and I was laying on the table throwing a ball in the air. "What do you guys want to do?" Olivia asked while putting her phone in her pocket. I kept throwing my ball ignoring the conversation between everyone else. "Ok so pizza it is, I'll order it and then we can do something in the meantime." Noah said before exiting the room.

I kept throwing my ball. At one point I did it with my eyes closed. I threw the ball up once more just a bit higher and waited for it to come down...but it didn't. "Where did it go?" I wonder while sitting up. I opened my eyes to see Shayne holding the ball. "Give it." I say in a childish voice with my hand out. "How about.....no." He said with a smirk. "Give." I said again jumping off the table looking up into his eyes. He was taller then me but not by a few inches so I had to look up at him. I saw Courtney grab it from his hand and chuck it out the door when Noah walked back in. "Go fetch people!" Courtney yelled, Shayne and I looked at each other before running out of the door to get the ball. "You are going down!" I yell while running ahead of him. I grabbed the ball off the ground while tripping and have Shayne walk over me and grab it. I kicked his leg while he walked away making him fall on his butt. I crawled over to him before grabbing the ball. He pushed me slightly so I rolled on my back. We were both laughing hysterically. "What are we doing?!" Shayne said in a high pitched voice while laughing. "I don't know!" I laughed out.

I sat up and we both sat against the wall. I leaned my head down on Shayne's shoulder as we calmed down. I felt him tense up a bit before I heard the elevator open. "Pizza." Shayne and I said in unison.

We got up and ran to the squad room door to see it closed. The pizza man came up to us and we paid. There was two boxes one cheese and one pepperoni. "We could just eat this all ourselves. We do have the boxes." I say with a smirk. "I have an idea follow me." He says before we got to a closet. He opened the door and grabbed two big nerf guns. He handed me one and we went back to the squad room. We heard them laughing so we entered. "Hey we have the pizza if you want some come get it. But just a fair warning you will get murdered if you try so I suggest you leave the pizza and let us eat it." Shayne says in a girly voice.

We started running and hid in the smosh games room behind the couch eating pizza. "This is great." I whispered as I heard people running down the hallways I heard someone enter the room so I slowly looked over the couch and saw Olivia and quickly ducked down. I mouthed Olivia's name to Shayne as we got our guns ready. We stood up and started shooting her. She started to scream then fell to the floor and died. "Yeah that's right, you're dead, get out!" Shayne yells in a serious voice before laughing. We heard the rest of the squad run in. "Olivia NO!" Courtney yelled before I shot her in the head. She fell back  and Shayne shot Noah and Keith. "We did warn you." Shayne said before throwing them a box of pizza.

***time skip***

I was running down the hallway with my nerf gun. Running through different ones before I found Wes playing games in his computer. "Wes, I need your help." I said while running towards him. "What is it." He asked. I smiled. "I need to hide under your desk so no one finds me and I survive." I said with the most stupid expression on my face. Wes laughs. He rolls his chair back and I crawl under the desk and he rolls his chair forward so I can't be seen. "Shayne is coming." I hear him whisper. I get my gun ready so I can see him but he can't see me. I shoot him in the leg before he falls to the ground and I shot his face. I grab my bullets and reload my gun. As Courtney walks in. I shot her too.

By the end of the nerf war I have killed Shayne Courtney and Noah. Shayne killed Keith and Noah killed Olivia. It was great.

***time skip***

Shayne's POV

Ian had called us into the meeting room for a quick discussion about smosh summer games. When I entered Damien, Noah, Keith, Boze, Wes and Joven were already there. I sat beside Damien. A few minutes later y/n entered the room with Mari Courtney and Flitz. Sohinki and Lasercorn entered soon after Matt raub, Ian, Tanner, Sunny and Sarah.

"Ok guys, so we have decided that this years summer games will be smosh summer games Wild West!" Ian yelled as everyone cheered. "And this year there won't be team captains there will be a lottery to pick the teams." Matt said. "And this year the teams will be the Randy bandits and Cowbaes. But also, y/n you will be joining us this year." Everyone cheered again. I was so happy for her. She looked so happy. "Hey Shayne you're staring." Damien whispered as I looked down and blushed. I saw Damien smirk from the corner of my eye. "Shayne, I want you to help y/n with everything she will need to know since she is new. Now everyone get out of here and be ready for tomorrow with a new try not to laugh." Ian said as we all stood up to leave.

I got out to my car remembering I had to drive y/n home. "Hey Shayne." Y/n said as she opened the back door and got in the car. I opened the drivers door and got in and we waited for Damien. "Sorry that you have to tell me everything." She said while looking cold. "It's ok, a-are you cold." I said. She nodded. I gave her a sweater that was on the other seat and she put it on. Damien got in the car and we started driving towards y/n's house.

***time skip***

When Damien and I got home I looked everywhere for my sweater that I wore this morning. "Damien do you know where I put my sweater?" I asked while realizing I gave t to y/n. "Never mind. I gave it to y/n." I Damien laugh before screaming. "WHY DOES Y/N HAVE YOUR SWEATER AND OMG SHAYNE IM DYING!" He yelled making me laugh.

I walked into the living room seeing him playing dark souls. "She was cold so I gave it to her and forgot it was mine." I said as he paused his game. I looked at him and he smirked.

—————————————————————

Your POV

When I walked into my house I immediately locked the door and went to my room. I fell asleep thinking about smosh summer games and the smell of Shayne's sweater.