Home

Ian's POV

As we all left one by one everyone said their own goodbye. I hugged Anthony and y/n before slowly walking out of the room. A few minutes later Shayne came out with y/n's suitcase. "Hey Shayne I can drop that off at their place if you want." I said making him smile. "Thanks Ian." He said before handing me the suitcase.

Everyone got back into the vans for a short drive back to the smoffice. When we got there I got in my car and made my way over to their house.

***time skip***

When I pulled up in their driveway I saw blood on the ground from earlier. I frowned before grabbing y/n's suitcase and making my way to the door. I grabbed the spare key that was hidden in light and unlocked he door.

I pulled y/n's suitcase to the side of the couch before walking up the stairs to their rooms to get them some clothes for the next day. I smiled as I saw a picture of all of us on y/n's bedside table. I walked back downstairs and left the house. I locked the door bed put the key back in the light and walked back to my car.

***time skip***

Your POV

I woke up to a bright light above me. I rolled over to see Anthony sleeping peacefully. I quietly got up and saw clothes and a small note on a chair in Anthony's room. 'Hey y/n these are clothes for you and Anthony for when you leave. Love Ian' I smiled at the note as I grabbed the clothes and quickly changed into them.

(Your outfit ^^^^^^^)I walked out of the room and headed to the cafeteria to get some food

I walked out of the room and headed to the cafeteria to get some food. When I got there I saw two doctors talking. I grabbed an apple for Anthony and some crackers for myself before walking back to the room.

"Excuse me miss." I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw a tall doctor with black hair. "Are you y/n Padilla?" He asked. I nodded my head as he smiled. "I'm doctor Derek Shepherd, I operated on your brother. Now he's gonna have to take it easy the next couple of days so that means no going on a run and no heavy lifting. He needs to come back for a checkup in five days." He said sternly. "Ok, thank you Doctor Shepherd." (You're welcome Grey's anatomy fans) I said before I turned around and headed back to Anthony.

When I got back into the room I saw Anthony pulling on his shirt that Ian brought over last night. "How you feeling bro bro." I asked as I tossed the apple over to him. He smiled down at me and ruffled my hair. "I'm good, I'm in a bit of pain but I'm ok." He said before sitting down on his bed. I explained to him what doctor Shepherd said before we got out of the hospital and called an Uber to get home.

***time skip***

When we got home I unlocked the door and helped Anthony over to the couch where he laid down and turned on the tv. I saw my suitcase beside the couch and quickly took it upstairs to my room. When I came back downstairs I saw Anthony trying to grab a cup off the top shelf. "Anthony go sit down, let me get it." I said walking over to him. He went back over to the couch and started to pout.

"Ant don't pout. Doctor Shepherd said I you can't do any physical things for a while, you need to rest." I said to him. Anthony laid back on the couch and sighed. I brought him a glass of water and heard a knock at the door. I walked over to it and saw Ian and Mari. "Hey guys come in." I said to them while standing aside to let them in.

I hugged them both before we went into the living room to see Anthony. "Hey guys." He said in a happy tone. I sat down next to Mari on the floor and Ian sat next to Anthony on the couch. "So how you feeling buddy." Mari asked placing a hand on Anthony's knee. "I'm alright, I can't do anything that could possibly hurt me like lifting things going for a run stretching the wrong way." Anthony said.

We continued to talk for a few minutes laughing at random things before their was another knock on the door. "I'll get it." I said while getting up. I dusted off my pants and grabbed the door knob. I opened he door to see Joven, Lasercorn, Sohinki, Keith and Noah. I smiled and let them inside. They all settled onto the two couches and the floor in the living room and greeted Anthony with a smile.

"What are all you guys doing here?" Me and Anthony ask in unison. Everyone laughs a bit before Ian answers. "Well we wanted to cheek in on you and see how you were doing." As he explained this I heard another knock at the door. I stood up and opened it to see Wes and Flitz. "Hey girl." Flitz says before sitting me on his shoulders. I laugh as Wes closes the door and we head over to everyone else.

"Hey everyone. Wes says as he sits next to Mari on the floor. Flitz sits next to Keith on the couch and puts me down in front of him on the floor. I heard one more knock on the door and I stood up sadly. "I swear to god if only one person is out there I'm gonna be pissed." I said making everyone laugh. I opened the door and saw everyone else standing outside the door. I let them inside and we talked and laughed.

***time skip***

We talked and laughed for hours until we ended up watching a movie. I sat in between Shayne and Olivia on the floor in front of Anthony, Ian, Wes and Noah. On the other couch was Keith, Flitz, Mari and Courtney with Damien and Boze in front of them. Sohinki sat in an arm chair and Joven sat beside Shayne. Lasercorn was laying down in between my legs with his head on my stomach.

"I remember doing this with you but it was the other way around." I laughed while rubbing Lasercorn's head. I laid my head back on the couch and looked up at Ian and smiled as he booped my nose making me smile. I looked back at the tv screen and watched the movie that was on.

God how I loved being at home.