Official

Your POV

After dinner I started heading back upstairs with Shayne. "So was what you said true? Are we dating." I asked him as we slowly made our way up the stairs. "If you want it to be." He said as he grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers. "What if I want it to be." I said as we stood facing each other in front of or door. "Well then y/n l/n would you do the honour of being my girlfriend." He said taking a step closer and cupping my cheek. I giggled. "Yes I will Shayne Topp." We leaned in and kissed each other.

As we pulled apart we both smiled. We entered the room and saw Damien sitting their smiling. "So hi new couple." He said with a smirk. I felt Shayne wrap his arm around me and I smiled. "I'm going to go find Ian." Shayne said before kissing my head.

When Shayne was gone I jumped over to Damien with happiness. "Someone's happy." Damien said smiling. I hugged him and smiled. "I am happy Dami! I'm so happy!". I was jumping on the bed with Damien laughing at me.

—————————————————————

Shayne's POV

After I closed the door I leaned against the door and let out a breathe that felt like I've been holding forever. 'I'm finally with her.' I thought to myself. I felt like the luckiest guy in the world. I started heading back downstairs to find Ian and tell him about y/n and I.

"Whoa someone's happy." Joven said as I sat down with them. "Yeah what's got your mood changed?" Lasercorn asked. I smiled at them and leaned on the table. "Well I'm just the luckiest man in the world." I said. They all looked a little confused. "Why's that?" I heard Ian ask from behind me. He patted my back. "Just what I wanted to talk to you about." I said.

Wes passed me a drink before he sat down. "Well let's heat it." Sohinki said. I saw Damien come downstairs with Noah Keith and Flitz. "As of right now all the boys are downstairs and all the girls are gossiping about something y/n said in their room." Flitz said as they all sat down. "Well Shayne here was just about to tell us something." Wes said as they all asked about it.

I saw Damien smirk from the corner of my eye. "Well the girls are probably gossiping about how y/n and I are as of a few minutes ago...dating." I said. Everyone congratulated me and I looked at Ian. "Is that alright Ian?" I asked a little worried for his response. He looked at me with a serious expression. "Of course it's alright. You're a good guy. But if you ever do what Ethan did to her. I'm gonna be the last person you want to see." Ian said as we all laughed.

We sat down drinking root beer for hours. I can only imagine what the girls are thinking right now.

—————————————————————

Your POV

A few minutes ago Damien left with Flitz, Noah and Keith something about a guys night. I sat on my bed with Shayne's shirt in my arms. It was the one he was wearing earlier today. I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed some pyjama pants. I quickly changed into them before I took off my shirt. Without thinking I slid on Shayne's shirt and took off my bra.

I made my way to the girls room. I knocked on the door and was pulled in by Courtney. "You're dating Shayne!" She yelled. "Yeah." I said a little confused. "And you didn't tell me!" She yelled again. "No, I didn't, cause it just happened." I said. She hugged me and was happy. So were all the others.

We started gossiping and making each other embarrassed. "So this one time y/n and I were having a sleepover. We were around 14, and her dad yelled at her from downstairs and said 'y/n! Clean up the bathroom! Your tampons are all over the floor!'" Courtney yelled mimicking my dad. We all started laughing. I fell off the bed laughing so hard before there was a knock at the door.

I stood up to open it only to find Shayne at the door. He quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and walked inside the room making me scream. "Shayne what are you doing." I said as he kissed me gently. "Shayne keep it pg 13!" Olivia yelled as her and Boze mimicked us. I laughed and turned around with Shayne still holding me in his arms. He placed his head in the crook of my neck.

"Ian said that he wanted us to be back in our own rooms since we have to be up early to film tomorrow." Shayne said as his hear still rested in my shoulder. "Ok, you too love birds better get back to your room then. But y/n make sure that you use protection." Courtney joked I flipped her off making everyone laugh.

Shayne and I left their room and walked into ours. "Is that my shirt you're wearing." Shayne asked making my face heat up. I nodded making him smile. "You look cute in it n/n" he said making me smiled wide. "Ok ok, stop being all cute and cuddly. Time to go to bed." Ian said pulling me towards him. I frowned and started pouting. "Stop you know I can't take it when you pout." Ian complained. I kept pouting. "I'm not letting you sleep in the same bed wth Shayne no matter how much you pout." He said.

I caved in and stopped. I turned around to see both Shayne and Damien shirtless. My eyes landed on Shayne's perfectly toned body. He caught me staring and smirked. My face was beat red and I turned around. "Y/n isn't it weird for you to sleep in the same room with three guys." Damien asked and I started laughing. He looked at Shayne and they both looked back at me confused. I looked at Ian before he spoke. "Y/n used to hang out with us when Anthony and I hung out and I slept over at their place. She's also been sleeping in the same bed as Anthony until he was 15." I smiled and rested my head on Ian's shoulder after he sat beside me.

After about ten more minutes of talking we went to sleep. I turned to face Ian and nudged him slightly. "Ian." I whispered. He opened his eyes and nodded in response. "Do you think I did the right thing. I mean me and Shayne only met a few months ago." I whispered. He looked at me reassuringly. "Y/n Shayne is one of the best guys you could meet. He will do his best to be the best boyfriend you could ever possibly have." Ian said making me smiled I thanked him before we both went to sleep.

—————————————————————

***time skip***

I woke up early before everyone else. I went to my suitcase and got some clothes before heading into the bathroom and closing the door and locking it. I slipped my shorts on and pulled on my cowbaes shirt. I pulled on my socks and my vans before I put on some lip balm and mascara.

I grabbed my bandana and wrapped it around my thigh before I grabbed my hat and put it on before unlocking the door and walking out of the bathroom. I quietly walked back over to my bed and grabbed my phone off the night stand. I turned around to walk out the door before I walked into someone. I was shocked at first before I felt arms wrap around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked him into the eyes.

"Morning beautiful." I heard Shayne sat as he kissed my head. I smiled and rested my head on his bare chest. 'Wait, Barr chest......OH MY GOD! SHAYNE IS SHIRTLESS!'  I thought before my eyes widened. I pulled away from him a bit so I could see his full body. He smirked as he saw why I pulled away. "Shayne you're shirtless." I whispered before throwing a shirt at him. "Hey, Hey, it's fine. Y/n calm down. You'll be seeing me shirtless a lot over the next few days, months probably." He said while calming me down. I nodded before I was pulled into another hug.

"You're cute when you're worried." He said into my ear. I blushed before I pulled back a bit. I kissed him lightly before I headed out the door and down the stairs to see Lasercorn, Mari, Noah and Wes. I sat next to Noah. "Playing a car game I take it." I said as they nodded. "We're playing uno, wanna join in." Noah asked shuffling the cards. I nodded before he dealt the cards.

We played until everyone was downstairs laughing and enjoying themselves. "Ok everyone, today we are filming as many competitions as we can." Matt said in his terrible accent. This was going to be a long day.

——————————————————————————————————————————

(Heyyyyy new chapter kinda long not as long as the others. But it's new so please read it. I hope you like it and I'll write again soon. Peace out ✌️)